A Whole New World - Finn Balor Smut

This year, you and Finn are dressing up as Aladdin and Jasmine for Halloween. You can't wait to see his abs on full display all night, you already know you won't be able to take your eyes off of him. A couple weeks ago you decided you were throwing a Halloween party at you and Finn's house and you were having a blast hanging out with your friends and dancing around.

You took a break from dancing and went over to the bar to get a drink. You took a sip of your drink and scanned the room looking for Finn. You see him talking to Seth and you can't help but check out Finn's abs as they contract with his laughter. He chose the costumes this year and you knew he chose this one just to tease you.

You bit your lip as you looked back up to his face and saw him looking back at you. He smirked seeing you blush slightly from getting caught checking him out. Seth looked your way to see what he was looking at then he smirked also and patted Finn on the back before walking away from him. You could see the lust in Finn's eyes all the way across the room and it sent chills down your spine as he walked your way.

Once he got over to you, he set your drink down and led you out to the dancing area. He spun you around so that your costume floated momentarily and then he set his hands on your hips as you started to grind into him. You felt him grow harder against your ass as you swayed your body to the music. Drop It Like It's Hot started playing and you smiled knowing that this is your jam and the easiest song to seduce Finn with. You had your own dance to the chorus and when it came to it you started shaking your ass and well dropping it like it's hot! When the song was at the end you did your final bend over where you touched your toes and snaked your head back up flipping your hair in the process. Before you could even hear what the next song was, you were already being carried upstairs to your bedroom.

As soon as the door flung open, you were pushed up against the wall. Finn kissed you so passionately you saw stars and you felt his hands grabbing at your costume. His tongue found its way into your mouth and you wrapped your arms around his neck before jumping to wrap your legs around him as he grabbed your ass. Finn walked over to the bed and laid you down on it. You pulled him down to kiss you by his vest and he moaned loving how aggressive you were. Your nails slid against his collar bone as you slipped his vest off his shoulders causing him to groan into the kiss. His lips soon moved to your neck finding your sweet spot as he took off your top. You fingertips traced his abs as moans escaped your mouth from Finn leaving his mark on your neck. Your thumbs hooked into his pants and slid them down enough for him to kick them off. You rubbed his bulge from the front of his boxer briefs and he moaned against your neck. He moved down to caress and suck on your nipples briefly before traveling down to your pants.

Finn's fingers slid them down your legs and his faced turned into pure lust as he saw that you weren't wearing any panties. You bit your lip as he looked up into your eyes and he kissed your slit. "Babe, you are so wet. Is this all because of me?" He says before licking slowly up your slit to your clit. You moaned, "Yes, Finn it was all you. Now please eat me out with that long tongue of yours." He loves when you beg and tell him exactly what you want so he happily says, "as you wish," with a wink before his lips kissed your clit. He sucked it lightly while his tongue circled around it lightly. You threw your head back into the pillows moaning. He moved to your slit and stuck his tongue in just a little at first, but when you grabbed his hair and he pushed his head closer his long tongue found its way to gently stroke your spot. You pulled on his hair moaning  causing him to moan and the vibrations to hit your spot as you came on his tongue. He licked it all up and then licked his lips as he crawled back up.

You tried to flip him over so you could take him, but he wouldn't let you. He quickly peeled off his underwear and then laid down on top of you. He kissed you and slowly pushed himself into you. You moaned into the kiss and he started pumping in and out. He pulled your legs up onto his shoulders and he drove himself deeper than he has ever gone. "Fuck, Finn faster!" Your fingers found his shoulder blades and your nails scratched down his back as your second orgasm washed over you.

A few thrusts later, Finn pulled out and he laid down pushing you down to his "genie lamp." You took him in your mouth and you started bobbing your head quickly. "Oh Y/N, fuck you're so good." His cum slid down your throat with ease and you licked him up before crawling back up to kiss him.

"Well Finn, you definitely took me to A Whole New World tonight." He laughed and kissed you, "I will take you there any time baby." You lay your head on his chest and fall asleep in his arms.