Sending Drew a Dirty Text in Catering

Warning: dirty talk

Drew sat across the table from you in catering as Asuka tried to talk to him about their tag team match coming up. He was sitting with his legs spread and thighs on full display for you. You bite your lip as you reach for your phone and decide to be a little naughty and send him a dirty text to see his reaction.

"Damn Daddy, can I buy a ticket to take a ride on your thigh? 😉💦"

You smirk to yourself and press send as you place your phone down on the table and go back to eating your food. You watch out of the corner of your eye as Drew reaches for his phone. He unlocks it and his eyes grow wide for a second before he readjusts and coughs as he glares at you.

Asuka doesn't notice, but she takes a drink before she turns to you. "Y/N tell Drew he's strong." You smile and turn to Drew "Yeah babe, you are super strong. I know you can pin Dolph easily with those bulging muscles of yours." Asuka nods and gestures, "See! We are strong. We will win!" Drew smiles and nods "Okay Asuka, I think it's time we get ready for our match." She nods and waves at you as she leaves to go warm up.

Drew stands up and walks over to you and leans down to kiss you before he turns around and walks away while typing something on his phone. A minute later, you see a notifcation for a message from Drew, so you open it up.

"Which ride will you go on first though, my thigh or face?"

You bite your lip as you watch him walk away.