Club Night - Drew McIntyre Smut

"C'mon babe, the others are already on their way to the club." I groan as I take one last look in the mirror admiring how the little black dress I'm wearing hugs my curves just right. I walk downstairs and smirk at the look on Drew's face jaw dropped and eyes full of lust. I walk past him and start towards the door when he grabs my arm and pulls me back into him grabbing my ass and kissing my neck as he grinds his crotch into mine moaning. "Whoa there big boy, you said I needed to hurry up so let's go!" "Fine, but you're getting it rough when we get home." "Bring it baby." I wink and walk out to the car before Drew drives to the club. We meet Seth, Becky, Naomi, Jimmy, Carmella, and Corey outside the club and hug them all before walking in together. The boys go to get drinks for everyone while the girls decide to start dancing.

Drew's POV

The boys and I walk over to the bar and when we sit down Jimmy smirks at me. "What's up Jimmy?" "Your girl looks damn good tonight Drew." The other boys nod and I smile, "Yeah we almost didn't come because when I saw her come downstairs I just couldn't help myself. She is going to have a long night ahead of her." The boys laugh and we talk until the drinks are ready. We walk back over to see the girls all dancing and grinding up on each other. Y/N was bent over grinding her ass on Carmella and I swear I almost dropped my drink. "Oh fuck, should we stop them or just join in?" Corey asks. We all just shrug and decide to join in. I take Y/N's hips and flip them around so she is grinding on me driving me crazy with her perfect ass and sexy dance moves. We dance for a couple hours, but eventually I get to the point where I can't handle it anymore. "Babe, I need you. We need to go home now." She turns around biting her lip and gently squeezes my bulge as she kisses me quickly. "Okay I'll go say goodbye to everyone."

Y/N's POV

Seeing Drew so desperate is such a turn on, I can't resist him. I hug the girls and wave goodbye to the boys before grabbing Drew and running out to the car. Luckily the ride home is only about 5-10 minutes, so I just rubbed my hand up and down his thigh teasingly. "You little minx, I swear if you don't stop I'm going to wreck the car." I smirk to myself thinking of how I can tease him without getting us killed. I slowly pull up the bottom of my dress until I can reach down and play with my panties. "What do you think you're doing?" "I need something to hold me over until we get home, so why not touch myself." Drew groans and speeds up as I rub my clit over my panties, "Oh god! This feels so good. I can't wait for you to touch me baby." He turns into the neighborhood and pulls up into the driveway not even worrying about pulling the car into the garage. We both get out of the car and Drew hurries to open the front door. As soon as it opens, he pulls me inside and pushes me up against the wall. "You're gonna get punished for that babe. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow." I bite my lip seeing as the rough side of Drew is very sexy and being pinned between the wall and his muscular body is making my knees weak. "Show me what you've got big boy." He roughly kisses my lips and picks me up by my thighs walking us upstairs to the bedroom. He sets me down and lays down on top of me before pulling my dress up and onto the floor. He moans as he sees I'm wearing his favorite black bra and pantie set. "God damn I love your body so much. So perfect in every way." He mumbles against my skin as I squirm underneath him trying to find friction against my clit. "Whoa babygirl, I'll take care of you don't worry." He takes off my bra and licks and kisses my nipples quickly before moving down further to pull off my panties. He comes back up and flicks the tip of his tongue back and forth over my clit. I reach down and try to push his head closer but he pulls back and pushes his fingers inside of me instead without warning. "OH fuck Drew!" He pumps his fingers inside of me just until I'm about to cum. He then pulls away and I whimper as he starts to undress himself. "You want to help me babe?" I nod and sit up instantly ripping off his shirt along with his jeans. His boxers show a very prominent bulge inside, so I pull them down with my thumbs making him shiver at the feeling of my fingernails dragging down his legs. Crawling back up I see the pleading look on his face and lick around the tip just like he did with my clit. "Fuck babe, more!" I pull back and pump his length a few times before crawling up to kiss him. "Teasing isn't fun now is it?" He smirks and flips us both over before putting a condom on and placing my legs on his shoulders before pushing into me slowly. I groan out of pain for a few seconds from his size before he starts moving faster and I grab the sheets moaning. "Oh god harder Drew, faster!" He starts to thrust harder and I know that my pelvis is going to hate me tomorrow, but I don't care because it hurts so good. As my back arches, Drew flips over so I'm on top and I start riding him slowly at first to tease him, but he tells me to turn around so that I'm riding him in reverse cowgirl and I moan as he brings my hair into a ponytail and holds it with one hand while the other smacks my ass every few thrusts. "Ride me faster babe. C'mon babe rub your clit." I reach down and rub my clit making my much awaited orgasm creep closer as the thrusts get sloppier and Drew pulls my hair back as he cums inside the condom making me throw my head back, close my eyes, moan his name loudly, and cum around him. "Oh fuck, Drew!" When I finally come down from my high, I slowly roll off of him and sigh as I smile over at him. "Wow, that was amazing!" He smiles and kisses my shoulder pulling me into him by the waist. "Did I satisfy your needs Y/N?" "Fuck yeah you did." We both giggle and cuddle up letting sleep take over us.

The next morning, I wake up and groan trying to get up when I see Drew isn't there anymore. I stand up and automatically smile recalling last night and why it feels so weird to walk. I walk downstairs to see him making omelets and he smiles when he sees me walk in. "Good morning beautiful, how are you feeling?" "Well let's just say the way I feel right now is definitely worth what happened last night." He smiles but I can tell he is hesitant. "Babe, what's wrong?" "Well...I was scared that was too rough with you..." He looks back at the omelets avoiding my gaze. "Why would you think that?" He sighs, "Go look at your ass in the mirror." I wearily get up and gasp trying not to laugh as I see the hand prints and scratch marks from his grip last night. Walking back out I wrap my arms around him from behind as he sets the plates of food on the table, "Is that why you made breakfast?" He turns around and pouts, "Yes, when I woke up I looked down saw that and felt so bad I decided to make it up to you." I kiss him passionately before smacking his ass as I sit down to eat. "As long as I can smack and grab your ass, you can do the same to mine. We can be freaks between the sheets whenever you want babe." "Perfect, I love you Y/N." "I love you too Drew." We eat and talk about our weeks until we decide to just cuddle and watch movies all day enjoying the comfort of each other's warm bodies.