Thanksgiving Dinner - Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre x Reader, Brother Elias x Reader

It's Thanksgiving Day and you are bringing Drew to your parents' house for Thanksgiving dinner. You drive as he sits in the passenger seat playing around on his phone and bouncing his legs in a nervous manner. You take one hand off the wheel to touch his knee and squeeze it lovingly. "Babe, you've met my parents and you know my brother, why are you so nervous?" "He sighs, "I don't know I'm just not good with family functions even with my own family. There always ends up being some kind of drama that ruins the day and I just don't want to be the reason for it to happen today." You pout playfully as you pull up to a red light and turn to look at him, "Drew I promise everything will be okay. Even if something goes wrong I will still love you okay?" He nods and you peck his lips quickly before the light turns green and you drive off again. When you arrive, you get out of the car and walk hand in hand up to the front door. You both take a deep breath and knock before your mom answers! "Awe sweetie it's so good to see you!" She says as she hugs you tightly before turning to Drew who is timidly reaching out to shake her hand. "Oh you silly boy, give me a hug!" You smile as you walk in to get wrapped up in your brother Elias's arms. "Sis! I've missed torturing you so much!" You laugh and hug him, "Yeah you better watch out, Drew gets pretty protective!" Drew gives him a man hug thing and you cling onto your dad since you have always been a daddy's girl. "I've missed you Dad!" "Awe I've missed you too sweetheart. Now has Drew been taking good care of you?" Before you even try to answer, Drew shakes your dad's hand. "Yes sir, I protect her with my life." You blush as your mom awes and you quickly hug Drew from the side. "So Mom when is dinner?" "Well we just took the turkey out a little bit ago so if you could set the table, we can eat now." "Great! I'm on it." You bring Drew into the kitchen and he helps you set the table and bring the food over to the table. You sit in between Drew and Elias as you eat your mom's great food. Dinner is filled with small talk and catching up until soon enough, everyone is done eating. "Mom, thank you so much this was so great!" "No problem sweetie now you boys get to clean up," she says patting your dad and brother's shoulders. Drew gets up and your mom quickly says, "Oh Drew, you don't have to help them." "No I insist on helping it's the least I can do." He kisses your cheek and walks towards the kitchen. "Now Y/N he's a keeper! Such a gentleman and I can tell he really cares about you." "Thank you Mom, I really love him, I think he could be the one."

Drew's POV

I walk into the kitchen and see Y/N's dad and Elias packing up the food. I start to clean off the dishes in the sink and they look at me quirking an eyebrow. "Drew, you don't have to help clean up. You're the guest!" "I know sir, but I really need to talk to you two about something." Elias turns around and glares at me, "You better not be telling me that you are going to break my sister's heart because I swear I'll show up on Raw to kick your ass on national television." His dad pats his shoulder, "Just let him talk son!" I sigh and nod collecting my thoughts. "Thank you, it's actually quite the opposite though sir. I would like to ask the both of you for Y/N's hand in marriage." They look at each other and whisper as my heart races like crazy. "Well as long as you promise to take care of her, you have our approval...son." My smile grows like crazy when I finally hear those words leave her dad's mouth. "Thank you so much sir. Would you mind if I ask her today?" "Go ahead, seeing my baby girl happy makes me happy." "Okay great thank you so much."

Y/N's POV

Mom and I are sitting in the living room watching tv when the boys all come in but Drew looks shaky and nervous again. "Y/N, babe, can I talk to you for a second?" I timidly stand up and walk over to him. "Babe, what's wrong?" "Nothing, actually I have something to ask you." He looks over to my dad and brother who nod to him making me even more confused. Mom leans over to Dad but he just hushed her as they all lean forward to hear Drew. "Y/N I love you so so much, more than I love cats. I love waking up to your beautiful face and falling asleep with you in my arms. Honestly, I can't imagine my life without you and I want to make sure I never have to live without you by my side. Baby, you are the best thing that could ever happen to me and it would make me the happiest man on earth to call you Mrs. McIntyre. So will you (your full name) marry me?" He says as his eyes tear up and he leans down on one knee. After laughing and crying, you finally find the strength to nod and say, "of course Drew, I would be delighted to be Mrs. McIntyre." He stands up kissing you quickly before slipping the ring on your finger. Your parents and brother all cheer and you are soon in the middle of a group hug. When everyone let's go, you look at Drew and kiss him passionately. "Oh get a room you two!" Your brother yells before your mom smacks him. "Leave them alone!" You both laugh and decide to cuddle up on the couch. You sigh and look down at your new piece of jewelry. "You like it baby?" You look up at your fiance and smile, "It's perfect thank you so much Drew." "No thank you for making my life complete."