The Beard - Drew McIntyre Smut

"So Seth are you ready get your ass kicked tonight?" Drew remarks as he sits next to you in catering when Seth walks in.

Seth chuckles lightly, "Yeah, sure, we'll see about that. Anyway I've got to find my woMAN. Have you guys seen her around here?"

You nod towards her dressing room, "She actually told me to send you to her locker room when I see you. She seemed pretty sneaky about something."

His eyebrows raise as he slow start walk back away in that direction, "Oh she can't hide from me much longer. I'm coming for you Becks!"

You giggle until Drew's hand wanders over to your knee. You look up at him to see his eyes have turned a bit darker and his tongue swipes across his bottom lip as his hand slides up your thigh. "Why hello there Drew, may I help you?" He leans into your ear and whispers, "I think the better question is may I help you relieve some tension?" His breath hitting your neck sends a shiver down your spine as you take his hand from your thigh and intertwine your fingers with his. You tilt your head up, "I'm perfectly content, right here with you." He smirks as his leg hooks onto yours and pulls to make your legs open for him. He runs the back of his hand over your crotch before rubbing his knuckles along your slit and pressing his thumb to your clit. "Well, I need a snack babygirl." You lightly gulp knowing you aren't getting out of this easily. "But babe, we're in catering and you just ate." He leans back in and licks to tip of your ear before letting his breath fan over it as he says, "I need some sweet pussy and by the way you are squirming your body wants me to eat you out right here in front of our coworkers. How dirty are you feeling babygirl?"

You grab your phone and pull him down the hall into a supply closet. "You know you can't do that in public Drew." He pushes you up against the door and locks it. "Oh I can, your mouth just tells me that you don't want me to even though your body says yes... every... fucking... time." You groan in frustration before you decide to just drop your shorts and panties for two reasons:

1. To make him stop teasing you

2. So he can make you come sooner

He looks at you with his eyebrows raised before you grab him by the chin and kiss him and whisper against his lips, "Now get to lickin." He drops to his knees faster than you have ever seen anyone of his size fall. Drew's arms hook under your legs so they are resting on his shoulders. Drew's face dives in between your legs as his beard tickles your inner thighs. His tongue takes one long thick swipe over your whole slit before he circles your clit and lightly sucks on it. You bite your lip as your hands dig into his hair keeping yourself steady on his face. His left hand grabs your ass as his right hand strokes your pussy. His fingers push into you and you start rolling your hips in rhythm with his fingers' thrusts. His middle finger curls up and strokes your g spot just as he takes your clit between his lips and shakes his head back and forth. You can feel the pressure building up so you tug on Drew's hair to signal him to let up. Instead, his arm warps around your thigh to rub the fingers that were inside you against your clit and his tongue dives into your pussy stroking and licking every part he could reach. He sucks your pussy lips into his mouth and licks them before releasing them with a pop. When his tongue dives back in and his fingers speed up, your legs shake and your walls clench around his tongue as your cum flows onto his face and all over his beard. His tongue lightly lick you clean before you hear someone outside running down the hall, "McIntyre and Rollins 5 minutes!" He places your legs down as soon as he knows you can stand on your own again and you grab your panties and try to use them to wipe your cum off his face. "Drew! You can't go out there like this!" His hands grab your wrists as he looks down at you lovingly, "Y/N, I'll be fine just put your shorts on so we can go." You hurriedly put your shorts back on and tuck your panties in your pocket until you reach his locker room. You put your panties in his bag as he splashes water on his face and his hair that your fingers had gotten ahold of. He gives you a quick kiss before heading to the ring.

You stand next to Becky watching your men make their entrances. Seth goes out first and Becky cheers lightly next to you as he strides cockily down the ramp and slides into the ring. Drew's music hits and you gasp when you see him rub his fingers over his beard cockily as he struts down to the ring.

Your knees go weak as your body remembers how that mouth and beard made you feel mere minutes ago. Becky looks over at you worried until she sees you squeezing your thighs together. "Wait...did he just?" You bite your lip lightly as you look up at her and nod lightly. Her elbow knocks into your rib cage, "You frisky little lady, I didn't expect that from you." You giggle, "Trust me neither did I, but what can I say he knows me better than I know myself." She smiles at you, "Good for you girl. Now let's watch our sexy men fight!" You laugh and nod your head watching the match knowing that your night is far from over.