Naked Challenge - Drew McIntyre

Stepping out of the shower, you hear Drew on the phone talking about an upcoming match between him and Dolph. "Dolph, we can't do that spot, you'll crack your damn head open, you fucking dumbass!" You giggle to yourself as you dry off and get ready to go find clothes. You hear Drew get louder as he walks into your shared bedroom attached to the bathroom you are in. He seems to be getting frustrated with Dolph on the phone, so you decide to cheer him up the best way you know how. Being naked for him. You finish up in the bathroom and wrap your towel around your body before peeking out into the bedroom. Drew is sitting on the bed faced away from you still bickering with Dolph, so you slowly open the door and tip toe over before you throw your towel at him and strike a sexy pose. The towel lands on his shoulder so he shrugs it off and turns to look at you. "What the fu-?" His eyes rake over your body as you shimmy your chest and stick out your butt. "Bye Dolph." He hangs up the phone and tosses it onto the floor before his shirt gets ripped off and he crouches down to run towards you. "C'mere you little minx!" You giggle as he pick you up over his shoulder and slaps your ass before he drops you onto the bed. "Damn babygirl, you sure know how to get my attention." You smile and attach your lips ready for an afternoon in bed with your sexy Scotsman.