Hurts So Good - Dolph Ziggler

Warnings: cussing, dirty talk, implied smut(?)

Sitting at home, you feel your stomach churn as you watch the tv to see Dolph's face turn bright red with pain and anger. Otis had gone for the Caterpillar just when Dolph got his knees up and although they had practiced, Dolph's left knee got tweaked. Now, your boyfriend is holding his knee and stomping his right foot on the mat to tell the ref he is really injured. Robert Roode helps him get up and guides him backstage to the trainer's room. You can't even watch the rest of the show as you think about how you are going to help Dolph recover. Luckily, the show tonight is only a few hours away, so you won't have to wait long to see him.

Your phone starts to ring and you pick it up frantically, "Babe, are you okay? Oh my god, you are probably in so much pain. I'm so sorry I'm not there right now. I'll get in the car if you need-" "Whoa whoa whoa...Take a deep breath sweetheart. No need to get in the car, Robert is going to give me a ride home so don't worry about it. I just need you to get ready to be my nurse for a while." You take a deep breath before replying, "Okay...so what's the injury?" He sighs, "We'll have to get it checked out on Monday, but for now they think it could be just a dislocated kneecap." His voice gets lower as if he doesn't want anyone to hear, "Either way, I just want to be home and relaxing with my baby, so we are going to take this one day at a time and enjoy our time together. Does that sound good babe?" The tone of his voice makes your skin crawl as you await his return. "Of course baby, I'll make sure you enjoy every second in many ways." He chuckles slowly, "I like the sound of that. Be ready for me when I get home babe. I'm all yours in a few hours." "Just how I like it. See you in a few hours...Daddy." Dolph groans and he tries to cover it up as he grabs his knee when Robert looks at him suspiciously. "I gotta go before you make it even harder to hang up." "I thought harder was the goal Daddy, I know you like it hard...and slow." You moan lightly as the words leave your mouth to tease him and because your own words are turning you on. "Fuck babe, you've got to wait for me. Chill out and take a bath. I'll be home in a couple hours." You finally decided to stop teasing, "Okay, I'll be waiting for you babe." You hung up the phone and decided to take Dolph's advice and ran yourself a bath.

A couple hours later, you have cleaned up the house and yourself in preparation for Dolph's arrival. Eventually, you see the lights of a car shine through the window, so you rush outside to help Dolph inside. Robert got his bags as you help Dolph hobble his way into the house. "He's all yours now, good luck! He didn't stop complaining the whole way here." He turns to Dolph and pats him on the shoulder. "Be nice to your woman, otherwise I'll come back and make you hurt some more." Dolph laughs and puts his arms around you. "Don't worry, I'm always a gentleman to my baby girl." You smile and thank Robert as he walks out the front door.

You turned to face Dolph and sighed, "Welcome home babe, I've got the bedroom ready for you." He smiles at you and tucks a piece of your hair behind your ear and he reaches down to give you the sweetest kiss. As you pull away, you can see the sleepiness show in his eyes. "Let's get you to bed baby, you look tired." He nods his head slightly, "Okay but I'm making it up to you tomorrow." You giggle and get some extra pillows for him to prop his leg up on to reduce swelling along with some pain meds and a glass of water. He settles into the bed and you get his leg propped up before you go over to your side of the bed and cuddle up next to him. "Goodnight babygirl, thank you for taking care of me." "Goodnight Dolph, you're welcome, now get some sleep." He sighs, "You know I love you right?" You giggle, "Of course and I love you too." He smiles to himself as he falls asleep with his favorite girl next to him.

All weekend, you take care of Dolph getting him ice, food, and meds whenever he needs it. You watch a lot of Netflix and just relax together the whole time. Despite the spicy talk on the phone before he came home, you both decided it was best to wait for doctor's approval before engaging in any physical activity.

Finally, Monday morning came and Dolph needed your help to take a shower before his doctor's appointment. You step into the shower and let him get settled before you start shampooing his luscious locks and giving him a nice head massage. He moans lightly at the touch of your fingers to his scalp and you smile as you wash out the shampoo and start to condition his hair. Next, you take some soap in your hands and start to wash his shoulders and arms before moving to his back and lightly dragging your nails down his back teasingly. "Babe, you know we have to wait. Don't tease me." He lightly pants and waits for you to finish cleaning him. You grab his ass and squeeze it before moving to stand in front of him. "Sorry, I just really like what I see and I literally can't keep my hands off you." He smirks as you start to wash his chest and abs tracing every line you see and licking your lips in the process. "Focus baby girl, we've got an appointment to get to." You smirk as you sink down to your knees to clean his legs and carefully take care of his knee. You look up at him to see him biting his lip and looking away to stop from moaning. Soon enough, you let the water wash off all of the soap and then help him get out of the shower. You quickly take your own shower and then get both of you dressed before driving to the doctor's office.

You pull into the parking lot and help Dolph into the building and wait for his appointment. The doctor takes Dolph back to get x-rays and an MRI done. When they come back out, Dolph has a big smile on his face. You stand up and walk over to them to hear what the doctor has to say. "Nothing seems to be broken, but we will need to look at the MRI to make sure the ligaments aren't too damaged. He needs to stay off of it for the most part, but he needs to try to move it for a few minutes every couple of hours." You look at Dolph who still has a giant smile on his face then you look at the doctor. "So can we...umm..." The doctor cuts you off chuckling lightly, "That was his first question. I told him as long as you take the responsibility of watching his knee, you can be sexually active." Dolph wraps an arm around your waist and kisses the side of your head. "Thanks doc, my girl will take great care of me. I'll see you in a week for the results." You thank the doctor and wave goodbye as Dolph tries to lead you out to the car. You get him in his side and then get in the driver's seat. Before you can even put the car in reverse, Dolph's hand is resting on your thigh. You look up at him suspiciously, "Dolph...I'm driving." You back the car out and start your way down the road. "Well, I'm impatient and I want to taste you so you better drive faster." His fingers start to creep their way up your shorts and you groan. "How about you just tell me what you want to do to me Dolph? No touching until we get home." By the smirk on his face, you knew he was down. He leaned closer and started to whisper into your ear. "I want you sitting on my face moaning my name as I lick on suck on your clit until you soak my face. Then I'm going to make you cry out my name as you ride my hard cock and grind your pussy down on me. My hands are going grab your ass as it bounces perfectly up and down and then I'm going to cum inside you and really make you feel how much you mean to me babe." Just as he finishes his fantasy, you pull into the driveway and drag him inside to put his plan and many others to work for the rest of the day.