More to Love - Seth Rollins smut

You were sitting backstage watching all of the WWE Superstars walking around in their ring gear when you saw Seth talking to Sasha and Bayley. Seeing him next to these fit girls made you feel really self conscious. You are a bigger girl and even though you have been with Seth for a few months, you still had your own insecurities about your body.
While you were trapped in your own thoughts, Seth saw the way your face contorted slightly and politely excused himself from the conversation. He placed his hands on your shoulders and began to massage then gently to relax you. You sighed and leaned back your head to look up at him. His lips quickly attached to yours and then he smiled focusing back on your shoulders and neck. "What's going through that beautiful mind of yours?" You tended up slightly as you were brought back to your thoughts momentarily.
You shrugged and told him, "Just thinking about you." He hummed in response urging you to continue. "I...I just...I don't get it." His hands fell from your shoulders and he walked around the chair to stand in front of you and grabbed your hands to stand you up. His arms wrapped around your waist and you flinched as he forearms brushed your love handles and his stomach pressed against yours as he held you close.
Feeling your flinching he backed up a step or two and let his hands land directly on your love handles. He tried to look you in the eye but you couldn't open your eyes afraid of his facial expression. "Baby, tell me what's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Did someone hurt you? Was it Dolph? I'll fucking kill him if he touched you." You scoffed and mumbled, "As if he would ever want to touch me." You thought you said it softly enough that he wouldn't hear, but oh how wrong you were.
He pulled you into the closest room and stood with his arms on his hips. "What did you just say?" You gulped and stuttered, "N-noth-ing." He scoffed, "I don't play these games baby. Now tell me what you said." He stepped closer to you and you sighed, "I said as if he would ever want to touch me. Are you happy now?" He grunted, "No I'm not happy. Why would you say that about yourself?" You looked down at your stomach but his fingers pulled your chin up to make you look at him. "Tell me." His eyes had softened slightly but you still looked anywhere but his face. "Look at me baby, it's just me. You can tell me anything."
You sighed and gestured towards the door, "I don't look like them okay." His lips started to curl down and he grabbed the back of your head with both hands. "Listen to me Y/N. You are absolutley stunning. I love you just the way you are right now." "But my stomach and my love handles...they are so gross." His hands slowly slid down to grab your hips as his thumbs rubbed over your stomach and love handles. "They are so sexy to me. They remind me of all of the times where we stuff our faces together which are some of my favorite memories with you. Plus those skinny girls are so hard to catch and pull closer unlike you. I can grab you and claim you as mine anytime with no problem." "I still hate my body." He groaned and stepped back. "Fine what else do you not like because I can't find a single flaw." "My thighs and my butt..." He laughed and kneeled down in front of you rubbing his hands up and down your thighs. "You obviously don't know that those are my favorite body parts of yours. Your thighs are so juicy and my favorite place his when my head is between them. Damn...if I could pick a way to die it would be suffocation from your thighs." You giggled and squirmed as his hands turned you around. "Oh and this ass...fuck it's the sexiest part of you baby. It's so voluptuous like a delicious peach that I just want to bite into." His teeth lightly nip each cheek before he stands up and presses your ass into his crotch. "And holy shit the way it feels when you grind on me. I feel like I could cum any second. Those skinny girls with no ass have nothing on you baby girl." "So you really don't care that I'm not like the other girls?" He turns you around, "I love you because you are nothing like the other girls. Your body is my fucking playground and the more equipment you have, the more I have to love." He crashed your lips onto his as his hands groped your ass and his hips ground against yours. Your hands played with his shirt and then a knock came from the door. "Seth, you're on in 5 minutes." He groaned and you quickly took his dick out of his pants. Shoving his dick in your mouth, your head started to bob up and down while your right hand played with his balls and your left hand gripped his ass allowing him to go in deeper. His fingers were tangled in your hair and his teeth biting his lower lip to keep from moaning. Soon enough, his hips stuttered before he came all over your tongue. You swallowed it all as he readjusted himself back into his gear. "What the fuck babe?" "If you went out there with a boner, the girls would be drooling over what's mine." He smirked at you and wrapped his arms around you. "That's right I am yours. Now take the keys and go prepare for my return back in our hotel room. I have to go kick Dolph's ass. Take the car I'll get a ride from Roman." You nodded and kissed him before turning to walm away. "That ass though..." You giggle and wink back at him before leaving for the hotel.
10 minutes later
You arrived in your room and turned on RAW to watch Seth and Dolph's match. Seth was in control for a while but then Drew grabbed his leg and Dolph took advantage. He still kicked out, but then the show went to a commercial. You decided to fix your hair and makeup first just to freshen up a bit before returning to the TV. Seth seemed to be extra aggressive tonight and you moaned thinking about the things he will do when he returns to you.
He picks up a win by disqualification thanks to Drew and he quickly retreats backstage. You searched through your luggage to find your blue lingerie that he loves as it brings out your eyes along with some heels and laid down on the bed waiting for your man to return.
A few minutes later, a knock comes from the door and you open it to see all three shield brothers there. You initially scream and cover yourself before Roman and Dean walk away winking at you. Seth stands in the doorway smirking before you pull him inside. "What the hell Seth? Are you fucking crazy bringing them up here?" He bites his lip as he pins you to the wall. "They always hear me brag about your body and they wanted to see it for themselves." "So you let them see me in lingerie after the discussion we just had? I'm so fucking embarrassed Seth." "Don't be embarrassed baby girl, I wanted some tips for tonight and they were just curious. I want to show you off no matter what and I want you to feel confident no matter what."
His phone buzzed and he picked it up to show you the messages he got. "You're one lucky son of a bitch Rollins. Now make her feel like the queen she is!" - Roman
You smiled before he clicked on Dean's message. "Peach coconuts tongue squirt."
"What does that mean Seth?" "He can't figure out emojis so he just says the emojis he would sent. Apparently, he likes your butt and boobs and...well you know." You laugh as Seth places his phone on the dresser and focuses back on you.
"Now are you still embarrassed?" "I guess not..." He grabs your hips and pulls you close as his lips inch closer to yours. "Good because it's time you get worshipped." He kisses you deeply as you work his shirt up and off of his body. Seth grabs your thighs and hoists you up so you wrap your legs around him and he lays you down on the bed. His lips trail down to your neck as his hands roam around your body making sure every inch is caressed. He kisses down to your chest and unclips your bra before throwing it across the room. His mouth attaches to your right breast as he hand rolls your left nipple between his fingers then he switches. His lips then trail down to your stomach where he leaves kisses everywhere and hickeys on each love handle.
His fingers pull your panties down as his breath ghosts over your crotch on his way to your thighs. He leaves kisses along the inside of your thighs and grips onto them tightly as his lips approach your core. He kisses your clit before his tongue licks up your slit. Your fingers twist into his hair and his beard tickles your thighs and his tongue circles your clit. "Oh Seth...fuck" His tongue dips into your entrance and thrusts in and out briefly before returning to your clit. Your hips start to buck against his face as your legs start to shake and squeeze together. Seth shakes his head back and forth which triggers your release as your thighs clamp onto his head as you ride out your orgasm on his face.
Your legs fall apart and he licks his lips as he crawls up your body letting his pants and boxers fall off on his way. You kissed him waiting for him to fill you up but he decides to pick you up and carry you towards the bathroom sink. He lifts your right leg up onto the counter as he puts a condom on and stands behind you with his dick at your entrance.
"Watch your body as I fuck you. The little ripples are like ocean waves going in and out so beautiful and peaceful. Watch my face as your ass grinds against me and your pussy clenches around me. Got it baby?" You nod aching for him before he pushes in and starts to thrust into you.
You watch how your stomach ripples as he pounds into you and his mouth hangs wide open as you circle your hips against him and soon enough you clench around him making his head fall back momentarily. You moan watching him unravel as you release against him. He comes inside you and pulls out before helping you back to the bed discarding the condom on the way.
You cuddle up to his chest as he smiles down at you. "Now do you see why I love your body so much? It's so beautiful even if it isn't in the same way society says it should be. It's you and it's everything I need." You kiss him and blush, "Yes I do and I love you even more for making me see that I am worthy and beautiful. Thank you babe." He kisses your forehead and smiles. "I love you too baby girl."