You Reject Holding Roman's Hand

Sitting on the couch, you watch as Roman plays video games against The Usos. He's wearing a cutoff tank hoodie, leaving his arms open for you to ogle at freely. You smirk as you watch the muscles in his arms and hands flex as he plays with the controller in his lap. "Oh...whoa c'mon uce! Watch where you're going!"

You giggle as you watch him get all worked up over the game. Leaning in closer, you wrap your hand around his bicep and lean your head against his shoulder and sigh happily. Roman looks down at you, smiles, and kisses your forehead before he returns his attention to the game.

You pout lightly hoping that would be enough to get his attention off the game. He's only home for a couple days and yet he's playing games with people he travels with all the time. You don't want to sound selfish and just flat out tell him you need attention. Slowly, you let your hand slip down his arm and your fingers intertwine with his as much as they can with the controller. He doesn't respond much so you decide to pull your hand away and lean against the back of the couch.

Roman looks over at you and grabs your hand to pull you back into him as he continues playing the game. You let it stay for a second before you pull your hand away again to play your own game called 'What do I have to do to get Roman's attenton?' He huffs and turns to you again. "What's wrong with you babe?" You shrug your shoulders, "Nothing." He rolls his eyes as he grabs your hand again and kisses the back of it before he returns his focus to the game.

You lean into him and place your other hand on his thigh as you leave a kiss on his neck. He looks down at you quizzically, but you just lean over to grab him through his shorts and then run off to the kitchen before he can say anything. You hear him groan and put down the controller, "Sorry boys, I've gotta go."

You look in the fridge absentmindedly as Roman stomps his way into the room. He presses his hips into yours and whispers in your ear, "That wasn't a nice game you played back there." You smirk and turn around to face him, "Well, I need attention." He bites his lip as he lifts you onto the kitchen counter effortlessly. "Oh really, you decided to annoy me while I'm playing with the boys because you want attention." You nod grinning from ear to ear. "Well babygirl, you've got my attention now! How about we play a game in the bedroom?"

A shiver runs up your back at the thought as you lean in for a kiss and wrap your arms and legs around him. Roman smiles into the kiss as he lifts you up with his hands on your ass and he carries you to bedroom for some much needed attention time.