Pretending to Go Down on Him - Jeff Hardy

Jeff sat on your living room couch with his elbows resting on his thighs as he scrolled through Twitter on his phone. You had seen a trend on TikTok where you pretend to go on your knees for your man and see his reaction, so this was the perfect opportunity. You aren't recording it, but just doing it for fun.

You grab your scrunchie and walk over to stand in front of him. Jeff looks up at you and smiles, "Oh hey babe." You bite your lip as you sink down to your knees while you tie your hair up with the scrunchie. Jeff groans as he leans back against the couch watching your every move. Once your hair is up, you put your hands on his knees and slide them down to the floor as you lean down to look under the couch. Jeff stares at your ass up high in the air and you shake it gently from side to side as you search under the couch. He reaches out and grabs it as you snake your head back up toward him and pout as you rest your hands on his mid thighs.

"Baby, I can't find my comb. Have you seen it?" His eyes narrow as he looks at you and cocks his head to the side slightly, "No, but I can run my hands through your hair for you."

He thumb catches on your pouty lip as he says, "Now, how about we put these luscious lips to good use?" A shiver runs down your back before you push your hands closer to his crotch as you stand up. "Sure, I'll go try on some new lipsticks!" You walk away briskly as Jeff sits on the couch dumbfounded for a moment before he chases after you. "Oh no you don't darling, you aren't getting away that easily!" You both laugh as he tackles you to the bed. You know you aren't leaving the bedroom for a while now.