Finn vs. Mother Nature

Coming home from work, Finn opens the front door. "Love, I'm home." You groan lightly as you can't find the strength to get up to greet him. Your cramps have been getting worse throughout the day and now you are curled up in a ball on the couch.
Finn immediately finds pain meds in the medicine cabinet and extra pillows before finding his way back to you. He sets the pillows down next to your feet and grabs your drink before giving you the pills. You swallow the pills and unravel your body enough to give him a quick kiss while he brings a pillow up to your torso.
You cuddle into the pillow as he brushes his hand across your forehead. He smiles before kissing your forehead causing you to blush and slightly smile back at him.
"Do you need anything else babygirl?" You nod as you scoot forward allowing him to slip in behind you for a nice cuddle.
After watching a couple episodes of your favorite TV show, Finn starts to slip out as you whine in protest. "I'm not leaving baby. Go ahead and lay on top of the pillow, so I can give you a massage." You get comfy on your stomach and sigh happily.
"What's on your mind babe?" "Just wondering what I did to deserve such a perfect man." He started massaging your lower back as he lightly kissed your shoulder. "You deserve everything you could possibly want in the world, princess. You have made me a better man in so many ways and I can never thank you enough for it." "Well your massages definitely help your case, Prince Devitt." He chuckles as he massages his way up your spine, "Well someday, I'll give you so much more than massages."
You were about to ask what that meant, but Finn quickly got up. "I got some chocolates on the way home, but I left them on the table. I'll be right back." You nod and start to day dream about your future with Finn.
His proposal would be a perfect mix of cheesy and romantic just like him. You see yourself giving him a Balor Club onesie on his birthday to announce your pregnancy. He would be going out for late night craving runs throughout the next 9 months. You see the tears of joy that form in his eyes as his dream becomes a reality when your baby boy is born. Family trips with your three kiddos to Disney World are followed by an obligatory stop at the Lego store by request of your two boys and your childish husband.
You are snapped out of your thoughts when Finn kisses your neck while waving your favorite candy in front of your face. You quickly bite the candy out of his hands and he chuckles to himself.
"Welcome back to Earth sweetheart. What were you thinking about?" You smile thinking back to your daydream. "Just thinking about the future." "Ooo...am I in it?" "That depends...do you want to be?" "I'm here until you don't want me anymore." You smile, "I guess you'll be stuck with me forever then." He carefully picks you up and sits you on his lap. "Perfect." You giggle as you cuddle into his chest before he captures you in a breathtaking kiss.