Jealous - Dean Ambrose fluff

Sitting at home, you are cuddled up to Dean on the couch watching Raw. He is still out with his tricep injury but he will be returning soon so you are enjoying your last few times watching the show with him at home. As Baron starts to walk away from his match with Roman, Finn's music starts and you lightly squeal happy to see Finn defending Roman. "Yaasss! Get him Finn! Roman kick his ass." Dean chuckles lightly as you lightly bounce up and down on the couch like a 5 year old cheering for ice cream. Roman pins Baron and you cheer as Roman fist bumps Finn on his way backstage. Finn walks down to the ring and you watch him intently as he starts to attack Baron. "That's right baby! Hit him with the Coup de Grace Finn." Dean leans back and starts to scowl as he hears you scream another man's name. Finn lands on Baron and then does his Too Sweet pose before you throw your arms up with his music and sing off key. Once the show goes to commercial, you sit back down and try to cuddle into Dean to find his arms crossed over his chest. You turn your head to the side slightly as you try to pry his arms open to slip in for a cuddle but he doesn't budge. "Deano...I want to cuddle." He scoffs but refuses to look at you. You straddle his lap and sit down so he has to look at you. "Dean. What's your problem?" His eyes piercing as he glares at you, "Apparently, Finn Balor." You sit back a bit as you study his facial expression: anger and frustration with a hint of sadness. You smirk slightly as your hands slide around his neck. "Deano...are you jealous?" He groans, "No I don't get jealous." You grind your hips into his momentarily knowing that he can't lie to you when you are teasing him. "Fine...I'm jealous." You smile and brush your thumbs along his beard. "So why are you jealous of Finn?" "Because your eyes lit up when he came out and you had no problem calling him baby and screaming his name right in front of me." You press your chest closer to his as you whisper in his ear. "You and I both know that was nothing like when you make me scream your name." He chuckles lightly, "Yeah I know but it still seemed like you were enjoying watching him almost more than you do watching me." You grabbed his face and pressed your forehead to his. "Listen to me baby, you are and will always be my favorite wrestler to watch and I yell even more when you are out there. Now how about I take you upstairs and you make me scream so loud Balor can hear it from here." He growled and picked you up kissing you roughly as he swiftly brought you to the bedroom for a night neither of you could forget.