"Don't worry baby girl, I've got you." - Finn Balor

One day, while you were sitting on your couch watching tv, you get a text from your boyfriend, Finn Balor.
Finn - Hey babygirl, are you free tonight? I miss you, love. 😢
Y/N - I miss you too babe. What do you have in mind? 😚
Finn - I want to show you off, so dinner at (insert fancy restaurant here)? 🍾
Y/N - Perfect! 😘
Finn - I'll pick you up at 6pm. 😁
Y/N - Can't wait to see you in a suit 😜
Finn - You'll be looking delicious in that dress I got you. Maybe I'll skip dessert at the restaurant 😋
Your heart started to race as you pictured it in your mind. Finn would be so excited to take this next step in your relationship, but how would he react when you tell him you're a virgin?
Y/N - I've got cookies here 😁
You facepalmed as soon as you hit send. He's trying to flirt and you're acting completely oblivious over text. You have been texting Finn dirty thoughts while he's on the road, especially when you watch RAW. You have been so confident over text, but in real life you're scared out of your mind.
Finn looks like he was made in a factory or something with you being able to see every delicious muscle in his body. You know that with a body like that, he's definitely had a lot of experience in the bedroom, but you have only gone as far as over the clothes touching with anyone. Even though Finn is the sweetest boyfriend and you think he is the one, you're scared that he might walk away when he hears about your inexperience. You think you are ready to give yourself to him, but still so scared to lose him. Trying to shake off the thoughts in your head, you watch some YouTube videos and soon your phone rings from another text message from Finn.
Finn - I bet your cookie is delicious 😜
Your breath catches in your throat as you stare at that stupid little emoji. How is he so damn cute and dirty at the same time?
Y/N - Maybe you'll find out soon 🍪
"Damn it! What the fuck am I doing? He's going to expect it now. Why can't I resist his dirty talk? I want him so bad, but I'm such a scaredy cat." You yelled at yourself as you pace back and forth around your living room. After a few minutes, you finally take a few deep breaths and decide to go to the gym for two reasons.
1. To distract yourself from the whole situation.
2. If he's going to see you naked, you want to look your best.
After a good workout, you come home and take a shower, taking your time to fully prepare yourself for tonight by shaving and using your favorite body wash. Getting out of the shower, you wrap a towel around you and make your way to your closet. You find the maroon velvet dress that Finn had bought you end lay it out on your bed as you search for the right bra and panty combo for it. Once everything is laid out, you return to the bathroom and play some music as you prep your hair and makeup.
It's 5:45 when you finish hair and makeup, so you dance around a bit before putting on your dress. You look in the mirror and smile at the way it fits your body. You couldn't believe that even without seeing you naked yet, Finn somehow already knew what size and shape to get to flatter your figure the best.
Soon enough, the doorbell rings and you grab your clutch with your phone, lipstick, wallet, and keys before opening the door. Finn was stood there with a single red rose and that dorky smile on his face until he saw your dress. He bit his lip as he handed you the rose and took your other hand in his to twirl you around. "You're looking absolutely stunning baby." You giggle and kiss him, "And you're looking dashing babe." He chuckles as you turn around to lock up and he escorts you to his car. "Your chariot awaits m'lady." He opens the door for you and then climbs in himself and starts to drive. It was a 15 minute ride to the restaurant, so you talked about work and cracked a few jokes. He interlaced your fingers with his and placed them on your leg, so that at every stoplight he could pick them up and kiss your knuckles.
When you arrive at the restaurant, he helps you out of the car and tells the maitre d the reservation name before you are led back to your table. You start to look at the menu when the waitress comes over to take your drink order. Finn tells her to bring out a bottle of wine and some water so you nod back and she walks off. Your waitress was gorgeous and you thought about how Finn could do so much better than you. You got so caught up in your thoughts that Finn grabbing your hand to signal your drinks arrived and to move your menu out of the way startled you. "Are you okay sweetheart?" You blush and nod, "Sorry, I just spaced out for a second." He smiles and the waitress asks if you're ready to order. Finn looks to you and even though you forgot to actually read the menu you nodded anyways. She turned to you first and you chose the first thing you could find on the menu before giving it back to her as Finn ordered his food. She smiled and nodded as she went to place our orders. "So what's going on in that pretty brain of yours?" You blush as he now takes ahold of both of your hands with a smile on his face. "Just thinking about how lucky I am." "You're telling me. I scored the freaking jackpot when you agreed to go out with me." You giggle and look away slightly. "There's that gorgeous smile that I love." You blush and change the subject back to work.
He tells you about the plans for the next couple weeks and soon enough your food arrives. You try to eat as much as you can but you are so nervous about tonight that you barely touch your plate. "Does it not taste good, because you can get something else?" "No, I guess I just had a big lunch." Finn eyes you suspiciously but agrees to let it slide. The waitress returns and you ask if you can take the food home so she packs it up and brings the check with it. You try to reach for it so you can pay your share, but Finn beats you to it. "Don't worry babygirl, I've got you." You sigh and excuse yourself to the restroom.
You do your business and then stare at yourself in the mirror trying to prepare for the night ahead of you. A girl comes out of another stall and sees you in a daze, so she asks, "Is everything okay girl?" You nod, "Yeah, just nervous." "What are you nervous about?" You check that there are no other girls in there and then decide to tell this random stranger about your problems. "Well, my boyfriend and I probably going to take a big step in our relationship tonight, but I'm scared he will be disappointed." She frowns a bit, "How could he be disappointed when you look like that?" You giggle, "Well, he bought this for me." She waves her hands in the air dramatically. "Wait...so you're telling me that he brought you to this fancy restaurant and bought you this bomb dress, and yet you're nervous about doing it? Girl, he's basically wifed you up already so I know he loves you even if he hasn't said it yet." You blush and hid your face. "I promise you sweetheart, everything will be fine and he will still love you no matter what." "But I've never...done it before." "Great! Men love to know that you have truly given yourself to them. Plus, they hate thinking about being compared to your exes." You nod, "Okay, but I know he's very experienced." "That means he will be willing to take it slow and he'll want to make sure you're enjoying it the whole time." You take a deep breath and take one last look in the mirror. "Okay, I think I'm ready. Thank you so much!" You give her a quick hug and she laughs, "You're welcome sweetheart, now go get him!" You walk out of the bathroom to see Finn waiting just outside the door with your food in hand. "Is everything okay baby? You were in there a while." You kiss him quickly and smile, "I ran into a friend and we got carried away talking. I'm sorry to keep you waiting." He smiles and grabs your hand starting to walk out, "I'd wait a million years for you." You look away as you blush to see the girl from the restroom walk out and give you 2 thumbs up. You wave goodbye to her and walk out to the car with Finn.
The drive home was about the same as the drive there and when you arrived, you got out of the car, grabbed your food, and walked up to the door with Finn by your side. You unlocked the door and he let you go in first. Once you were inside, you put your leftovers in the fridge. As you shut the refrigerator door, Finn's hands slid around your waist and he kissed your cheek. "Have you told you how beautiful you look tonight?" You lean back into him and sigh, "Maybe, but tell me more." His lips started to trail down towards your neck, "Your hair is so soft and silky, your skin so smooth I want to kiss every inch." He turns you around, "Your eyes are sparkling like a diamond and your lips as plush as a pillow I want to rest mine on forever." He slowly kisses your lips as your hands rest on his chest playing the with collar of his suit as his start to roam slowly along your spine pulling you closer as the kiss deepens. You bit his lip and he groans as his hands slide down to your ass. Yours finding their way to the back of his neck as you press your chests together. Your tongues dance together as you start to walk towards your bedroom. You pull away and drag Finn behind you until you end up outside your room. He picks you up bridal style and carries you over the threshold and gently places you on the bed. He takes off his suit jacket and shoes before he lays down next to you as you smile at each other just enjoying the moment. You lean back in and catch his lips in a kiss as his hand travels down your leg and gently hooks it around his waist. He then rolls onto you and hooks the other one too. You kick off your heels and weave your fingers into his hair earning a low groan as you tug gently. Finn's fingers brush your hair out of your face and off your body as he trails his lips down to your neck. Your fingers start to unbutton his shirt as his explore your curves slowly almost as if he is memorizing every little detail. You slide his shirt off and you run your fingers along his abs before they make contact with his pants. You unbuckle them and push them down enough so he can kick them off. He sits up and stares down at your dress but he sees worry in your face. Leaning forward, he whispers in your ear. "You're so gorgeous baby. We don't have to go any further if you don't want to." You shake your head, "I want to but I'm just nervous." He rolls over so he is laying next to you. "Why are you nervous baby? It's just me." "I know but...it's my first time." His eyes widen a bit out of shock but he quickly readjust, "Are you sure you want me to be your first?" You nod, "Honestly that's the only thing I'm sure about. I trust you and I can't imagine my life without you." He smiles and kisses you lightly. "Baby, my life wouldn't be complete without you. You're my everything sweetheart. I love you Y/N." You blush and kiss him back, "I love you too Finn." He smiles, "So babygirl, can I make love to you tonight?" You nod your head and he kisses you with the utmost passion. "Now, can I see what's underneath this dress?" You nod as he pulls it up and off of your body. He smiles when he sees your matching bra and panty combo. Kisses start on your collarbone and he travels down to your cleavage. He kisses all over the top and looks at you for approval before he unclips your bra unveiling your entire top half to him. Your arms try to cover you up, but Finn pulls them away as he kisses around each breast and sucks each nipple into his mouth for just a second. You start to moan and he moves his kisses down your stomach as he hooks his fingers into the sides of your panties. He places open mouth kisses over your panties on your clit and entrance then pulls them down as his lips travel to your thighs. His hands lightly push your legs apart as his lips inch closer to your center. Finn's fingers stroke up and down your slit lightly before circling your clit. Your moans pick back up as he breathes onto your clit and moves his fingers down to your opening. He kisses your clit and his tongue starts to circle it as his finger starts to push into you. You shift a bit at the new feeling but settle in as his finger slides in completely. His finger then curls up and you moan as he hits the spot. He sucks your clit when he pulls his fingers back out to add a second one. This time there is a bit of pain but it goes away fairly quick. His fingers curl again and your moans get louder and more frequent. Your fingers slide into his hair and you start to feel a pressure build up in your core. A few seconds later, you let out a real loud moan and your back arches as your legs clamp around Finn's head. Once your orgasm dies down, Finn lifts his head and smiles seeing your post orgasm face for the first time. "That's my new favorite facial expression of yours." You smile as he pulls his boxers off and you try to sit up to return the favor. "Not right now baby, tonight is about you. So just lay down and relax. Don't worry baby girl, I've got you." The second time tonight he has said that and you know he means every word. You nod and lay down as he finds a condom and puts it on. "Okay baby, this will hurt a little, so tell me if it's too much." You take a deep breath as his tip starts to push inside you. Finn leans forward so that he can kiss your forehead to help you relax. He continues to push in until he has filled you up. Your face is scrunched up in pain so he kisses your temple, cheeks, nose, and jaw until he finds your lips. You kiss him back and as you relax the pain goes away. You pull away for a moment, "You can move now." He smiles and pulls out slowly before pushing back in. His lips catch yours again and soon you are moaning into his mouth at the feeling. His hips start to thrust faster and your fingers scratch lightly down his back as you feel that same build up. You pull away from the kiss, "I'm going to cum again." "Me too baby. Look at me so I can see your beautiful face as you cum." You stare into each other's eyes as your mouths hang slightly open moaning each other's names. Eventually, your back arches again and Finn's thrusts slow down as he releases. You kiss him again as he slowly pulls out. Your breathing starts to normalize and then you roll over to cuddle into his side. He wraps his arms around your body and kisses your head. You look up at him and smile as he stares up at the ceiling. "Thank you Finn." He chuckles, "No, thank you Y/N. That was amazing." You giggle, "Even though it was my first time?" He kisses you passionately, "When it's with the one who completes you, nothing can compare to it. This was the best because it was with the woman I will love for the rest of my life." You tear up a bit at his confession and kiss him again before fall asleep on his chest.