"Drew, ... Could I be... Pregnant?" - Drew McIntyre

You woke up in the middle of the night feeling a little queasy. You rolled over onto your back and rubbed your stomach trying to settle it, but your stomach had other plans. Climbing out of bed, you walked into the bathroom and leaned over the toilet as your stomach expelled its contents. About a minute later, you heard Drew roll over in bed and footsteps coming closer to you. He pulled your hair back as he sat on the edge of the tub rubbing your back soothingly. "Are you okay babe?" You nodded your head, "I think the Chinese food didn't agree with me tonight." He nods as you slowly stand back up and brush your teeth before returning to bed.
A couple hours later, you woke up again and groaned this time running to the bathroom again. You had gotten hot while sleeping, so your hair was already pulled back. This time Drew did not come to the bathroom, but he was awake when you returned to bed. "Feel any better babe?" "Yeah...it's just a weird feeling. It doesn't feel like food poisoning." He thought for a second, "Sometimes your period makes you nauseous. Is it that time?" You think for a second before you realize, "umm... my period was supposed to be 2 weeks ago." Your eyes widen as your brain racks through the possibilities. Drew grunts as he tries to think of any solutions to your queasiness. You grab Drew's hands and turn to face him. "What are you thinking babygirl?" You take a deep breath before whispering, "Drew, ... could I be... pregnant?" His eyes widen a bit as he processes your question. "Uh... well... I guess it's possible, but do you really think you are?" You sigh, "I mean all the signs are there. Maybe I should take a test." He nods and tries to get up. "Babe, it's 4am. Thanks, but I don't want you to go get a test right now. Please just get some more sleep." He nods with a slight smile making you blush like that smile has since the day you met.
About 3 hours later, you had to get up again. When you finished cleaning yourself up, you found Drew getting dressed in your bedroom. "I'm tired of wondering, so I'll be back in a few minutes with some tests." You nodded as he kissed your forehead after laying you down and he walked out of the room.
Drew's POV
I grabbed my keys and walked out the front door to my truck. I had to calm myself down before I got to the store. "What if Y/N really is pregnant? I know she is going to be the best mom, but am I truly ready to be a dad? I am going to hate missing out on so many milestones since I'm still on the road."
I arrived at the store and wandered around trying to find the pregnancy tests until a worker finally pointed me in the right direction. I grabbed 3 of them and some of Y/N's favorite candy before checking out. I had gone to get tampons before so I wasn't as scared to check out, but I couldn't ignore the slight smirk the female cashier had as she scanned the tests. As I walked away, she whispered a good luck and I nodded in response before driving back home to my sweetheart.
Y/N's POV
Drew came through the front door to see me sitting on the couch watching a morning talk show and cuddling with our dog Snickers. "Alright love, I got 3 so we can be sure. Are you ready to take them?" I got up and walked over to him. "Before I do, can I ask you something?" He nods so I continue, "Do you want this? A baby? It's such a big responsibility I don't want to be a burden to you." He frowned, "I know we haven't really talked about it, but I want to be a father and I want you to have my babies. Whatever the results are though, I will love you and be here for you the entire time."
I smiled and took the tests into the bathroom did my business and left them on the sink as I returned to the living room where Drew stood holding my favorite candy with a wide smirk on his face. "I love you so much Drew. Thank you baby." I kissed him and he turned on the stereo playing our first dance song. "May I have this dance my lady?" I grabbed his hand and he twirled me into him and started to sway back and forth to the music as he whispered details of our wedding day in my ear.
"I couldn't believe how beautiful you looked when you walked down that aisle. I kept asking myself if I was dreaming. Our first kiss as a married couple was so perfect with your soft lips brushing against mine and both of us smiling into it as your sweet giggle left your mouth. Our first dance, you sang quietly along to the music so beautifully as I held you close just like I am now. Now, we dance together waiting to see if we will have our own tiny human to dance with in 9 months time. I love you so much baby."
You held back tears as you heard the man you love reminiscing on the best night of your lives. The song stopped and soon after the time for the tests went off as well. You turned to grab Drew's hands and you both took in a depth breath before walking together you walking backwards to not have to face away from him as you kept your eyes locked on each other. You both stood at the sink and counted to three. "They are all positive! We're having a baby!" You squealed in excitement as Drew wrapped you up in a hug and left kisses from your neck to your lips where you finally got a good look at his facial expression. He was smiling and there were tears building in his eyes. You wiped them away without saying a word and kissed him again as he picked you up and carried you back out to the living room before positioning you on his lap. "Thank you baby. I can't wait to be a dad. You are going to be the best mum." You smile and giggle as you lean in to kiss him again.
The rest of the day, you laid around the house as Drew occasionally kissed your stomach and started to read about the potential mood swings, food cravings, and morning sickness habits that will soon consume both of your lives.