Christmas Morning - Finn Balor

Finn Balor x Reader with their children

It's Christmas morning and you are waking up to your children yelling and jumping on your bed, "Mommy, Daddy, Santa came last night and left us presents under the tree!" You groan at first but when you open your eyes and see your husband smiling and attacking your children with hugs you can't help but smile. Finn picks up your two children, the older one a boy named Trevor and a girl named Cassie, he throws them over his shoulders as he gets out of bed and starts walking out of the bedroom. You crawl out of bed and follow them down the stairs as you watch your children giggle and squirm around before Finn sets them on the ground. "Now kids, Mommy and I are going to make some breakfast really quick so don't open any presents." "But Dad!" "No buts..." You both walk into the kitchen and he grabs your butt as you reach for the milk in the fridge. "What happened to no buts babe?" You smirk and wink as you kiss him quickly. "We both know your butt is the exception to that rule!" You blush and help him make some toast and eggs before heading back out into the living room. Your children are pouting as they sit on the floor waiting for your return. "Okay now Cassie go find one of your presents and open it." "Mom why does she get to go first?" Finn speaks up before you can, "Trevor, one thing you need to remember is that ladies always go first." Trevor grunts, "I hate being a boy then." You stifle your giggle as Cassie begins opening her present.

15-30 minutes later

Wrapping paper is all over the living room and you smile remembering you still have one more present for each of them. You give each one their last present and smile as Finn gives you a confused look. "Okay everyone open them." You hear the wrapping paper ripping and soon hear your husband gasp. In each box you had given them t shirts, along with candy in the kids'. "Y/N are you really pregnant?" Finn asks as he picks up the shirt that read: I'm with the pregnant woman. You nod your head and he quickly runs over and hugs you. The kids have finally gotten through the candy and found the shirts. Trevor's read: I'm going to be a big brother again. Cassie's read: I'm going to be a big sister! They were both too young to understand exactly what the shirts meant. "Mommy, what do our shirts mean?" You interlaced your fingers with Finn's, "I'n pregnant. You're going to have another baby brother or sister!" They cheer as it finally sinks in. They run over and make a family group hug. "Okay kids now go play with your new toys," you say sighing in relief that they didn't get upset. Finn wraps his arms around your waist from behind as you stand watching your kids enjoy their presents. "Thank you so much baby, I'm so happy we're having another baby." His hands rub over your stomach which has not really started showing any bump yet. You turn around in his arms and peck his lips. "I'm glad your happy because you know how I am when I'm pregnant." He chuckles and pushes your hair away from your face. "Pregnant or not, you will always be perfect to me." You smile as you kisses you lightly but with love. "Eww! Mom, Dad, stop kissing! It's gross." You giggle and turn to Trevor, "Someday you will do the same thing!" "No! Never girls have cooties." That comment leads into an argument between your kids as you smile at Finn again. "Merry Christmas Finn!" "Merry Christmas babe...and our new little baby." He kneels down and kisses your stomach softly singing to your newest addition to the family. Best Christmas ever!