Wing Men - Drew McIntyre

"Great show tonight boys, so cheers!" Drew yells as he clinks his glass with R-Truth, Erik, and Ivar. They all take a drink as they settle into a corner at a local bar after Monday Night Raw.

Erik speaks up, "Well you and Truth stole the show with all of your antics"

R-Truth cocks his head to the side "Antics? There were no antics!" Drew rolls his eyes playfully as he pats Truth's shoulder, "It's okay Buddy, we still have our belts and that's all that matters." R-Truth smiles and pulls Drew into a quick bro hug. "I got your back son, in and out of the ring." Drew smirks and takes another sip as his eyes scan the bar until he sees you in the opposite corner with your group of girls laughing and dancing with a drink in your hand. He smiles lightly as he takes in your beauty. Even from across the room, your smile lights up the room as you laugh.

R-Truth notices his staring so he moves to stand in front of him to try to see what he's looking at just as you glance their way. Luckily, Drew is tall enough that he can still see over him as he lightly pushes R-Truth to the side by his hair.

"Boy, what is wrong with you? You know not to touch my hair! I'll take your ponytail and pull you around by it like a little girl with her rag doll." Drew doesn't hear him as you make eye contact with him and bite your lip subconsciously as he winks in your direction before you look away. "Drew! Psychopath! Big Show! Dr. Oz!" Drew glares down at the man, "What do ya want Truth?" Truth once again stands in front of him and he sees your group, so he turns back around to Drew. "Oh I see, you found yourself a cutie." Erik and Ivar lean closer and in unison make girly "OoooOOoooo" noises. Drew starts to blush as he glares at the vikings. Truth pops up between them, "So tell us Drew, which one do you have your eye on?" Drew groans and finishes his drink. "I need another, I'll be at the bar boys." He walks over to the bar and orders another drink as the guys scheme behind him. Erik whispers, "Okay, Ivar you go over and say hi and see which ones are interested?" Ivar nods and turns around only to find R-Truth is already walking that way. The two shrug their shoulders and keep drinking as they watch the soon to be disaster unfold.

R-Truth walks over to your group, "What's up ladies? Who's ready for a dance break?" You and a couple friends jump up and start dancing with R-Truth. Drew hears the commotion and he looks over his shoulder to watch you dance around and laugh at R-Truth's corny jokes. He turns back to the bar as the song ends and R-Truth leans into the group. "Listen girls, my friend thinks one of you is like super cute!" You blush lightly as you giggle to yourself. Your friends turn to look at you, but Truth turned around to look for Drew. "Hey Drew! Who is it?" Drew turns around mortified as he sees Truth pointing to you and your friends as if he was playing eeny, meeny, miny, moe. Erik and Ivar follow Drew as he takes long strides towards R-Truth. "So German Giant, who's the lucky girl?" Drew shakes his head, "First of all, I'm Scottish! Secondly, what are you doing Truth?" Erik and Ivar stand on either side of the men in case and smile up at Drew. "Who?" You hear Big E and Kofi on the other side of the bar and for a few seconds everyone in the bar is yelling, "Who? Who? Who?" You and your friends giggle at the men and Drew throws his head back rolls his eyes as his hands run over his hair. "Lads, will ya just give me a minute?" Their hands shoot up as they back away slowly. R-Truth quietly whispers, "Beep, beep, boop, beep."

You smile as your friends quietly leave you alone with the strong tall stranger in front of you. Drew looks forward again and he smiles lightly as he sees you looking back at him. He steps forward and leans against the wall "I'm so sorry about them." You shake your head, "No problem, we had fun dancing!" He smirks as he takes your hand and gestures towards the dance floor, "Would you like to dance with me?" You teasingly put your finger to your chin, "I don't know your friend was pretty fun..." Drew leans in and whispers, "I bet we could have a lot more fun together." You giggle as you drag him to the dance floor and he takes a mental note to thank his crazy wing men.