Trouble at the Bar - Finn Balor

"Why? Why did I lose Y/N?" You frowned as Finn complained to you about his match just hours before on Raw. "Well Finn..." "It's Baron Corbin for fuck's sake. He's sloppy and slow. How can I not beat him?" "We both know that you should have won but he got the best of you somehow. I know you are disappointed but unfortunately you can't change the past." Finn nodded and decided to focus his attention on the glass of whiskey in front of him.
You shrugged it off and ordered another drink before you felt someone's hand on your shoulder. You turned your head to find a man in a Kevin Owen's shirt smirking at you. "Hey, girl. Are you German? 'Cause I wanna be Ger-man!"
You laughed nervously as you turned back to your drink. He leaned against the bar and look up at your face. "Excuse me. My friend over there is a little embarrassed. He'd like your phone number. He wants to know where he can get ahold of me in the morning."
You were about to respond when Finn stood up and got in the guy's face. "If you don't walk away now, he'll be looking for you at a hospital." You quickly stepped between the men as you saw the man was seriously considering fighting Finn. "Finn, let's get out of here. C'mon I want to go home." Finn stood tall before the guy until he broke eye contact with him and then he threw some cash on the bar and escorted you out of the bar.
"Thank you for that Finn, but I really don't need you getting in trouble for me." He smiled and started to pace back and forth in front of his car, "I know but after tonight's loss, I just needed to get some frustration out." You bit your lip watching him get protective turning you on. "Well maybe you can take out some frustration on me." Finn stopped in his tracks and looked at you leaning gently against his car. In two steps, he had you pinned against the car and your face inches from his. "Do you know what you just got yourself into baby girl?" You giggled and kissed him biting his lip before slipping away and climbing into the car. He moaned and sat in the driver's seat before driving back to the hotel. His gaze stayed on the road despite your skirt slowly sliding up your legs and your hand creeping closer to his bulge. Before you could tease him anymore, he had pulled into the hotel parking lot and brought you up to his room.
Finn quickly opened the door and dragged you inside before pressing you up against the wall. His lips attack your neck as you kick off your heels and help him get his jacket and shoes off. He wraps your arms around his neck before he picks you up by your thighs and carrys you over to the bed and laying you down. You bite your lip as he pulls off his shirt and lets his pants fall to the ground. He smirks and stands at the edge of the bed, "Do you like what you see?" You nod your head as you bite your fingernail lightly. "Then how about you get over here and show me how appreciative you are." You crawl over slowly allowing your cleavage to catch his gaze. He groans and teasingly slow starts to pull down his boxers. You lean down on your elbows pushing your ass up in the air and his dick springs out allowing you to quickly wrap your lips around the head. Your tongue licks around the tip before you start to bob your head up and down on him. His right hand falls onto your head as his left grips your ass and gives it a light snack. You moan on his dick and his head falls back before he pulls away lifting your shirt up in the process. You pout and he chuckles as he unclips your bra and lays you back down. He pulls your pants and panties off in one swift motion and he spreads your legs as he crawls up your body. "Finn...please." "Please what baby girl?" "Please fuck me Finn." "My pleasure." He thrusts into you and you wrap your hands around his back feeling his muscles contract as his thrusts start to speed up and become rougher. His right hand comes up to your mouth and you suck on his fingers quickly before he pulls them out and starts to rub your clit. You start to clench around him as your fingers dig into his back and drag down towards his ass. "You ready baby?" You nod your head as you cum around him and his thrusts start to slow down before he pulls out cums on your stomach. He falls to lay beside you and you smile up at the ceiling. "You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that." You giggle and turn your head towards him. "I think I have an idea." Finn leans in and kisses your lips for the first time in a passionate blur. He pulls away too soon for your liking only to pick you up and carry you to the shower where you have a very passionate makeout session and help each other wash off.