The Phone Call - Drew McIntyre Smut

Plot: Pleasuring yourself and Drew while he's on the phone with Vince.

Warning: smut, cursing, oral

Drew is sitting on the couch in your living room with one hand running through his hair frustratedly as the other holds his phone to his ear. You walk into the room in your sweatpants and tank top ready to cuddle up to your man. However, the look on his face shows he isn't in a cuddly mood.

He looks up at you and mouths to you, "It's Vince." You roll your eyes and go to the kitchen to get a glass of water and on your way there your mind starts to wander in a dirty direction. After putting ice and water in your glass, you walk back into the living room.

You take in your boyfriend's appearance in admiration:

The way the muscles in his arms flex as he clenches his fist in his hair

How his tank deliciously grips onto his pecks and abs

His calves flexing as he bounces his right leg from impatience

His shorts reminding you of his muscular thighs and how good they feel when you ride them

You set your glass down on the coffee table and sit down on the ground a few feet away from him. He looks up at you quizzically but you start stretching your legs so he shrugs his shoulders and leans back on the couch now looking up towards the ceiling. You take this opportunity to crawl over to him and start creeping your fingertips up his shorts. His head snaps forward as he stares at you with a very confused look on his face. You bite your lip as you pull on the back of his knees to get him closer to the edge of the cushion. You push his shorts up on his right leg before you step out of your sweatpants to show you have no panties on. Drew bites his lip and covers the mic on his phone as he whispers, "You better not make a mess babygirl." You wink as you straddle his right leg, "Don't worry, I will!"

You lower yourself onto his thigh and he starts contracting the muscles as you feel just how wet you are based on how slick his thigh is now. Grabbing onto his shoulders to get your balance, you start to rock back and forth as you find a nice rhythm. Drew says few words on the phone, just mainly yeah and alright, but he does start to let the hand that was in his hair move over your curves and grab your ass. Your head falls back as you start to feel the pleasure build up and you dig your nails into Drew's shoulders and he bounces his leg again bringing your orgasm closer and closer. You take off your shirt to bite it to muffle your moans as you come down from your high.

Drew winks at you as he sticks a finger into your folds and then licks your cum off his finger. You giggle lightly as you move to kneel in front of him and bite your lip as you innocently look up at him. He smirks until you swiftly pull his shorts down along with his boxer briefs. His eyes go wide as he realizes what your plan is and he tries to get Vince off the phone. "Well that sounds like a great plan sir, I'll be happy to work on it tomorrow." But Vince just keeps yapping on and on about his "fantastic ideas" for his title run.

You take Drew's dick in your right hand and you start to lick around the tip as your left hand teases his balls. Drew's head lulls back as he listens to Vince's jibber jabber and tries to ignore your actions for the sake of his job. You take this as a sign to up the ante. You reach over to your glass and take out an ice cube and pop it in your mouth. After letting it cool your mouth for a few seconds, you take his dick into your mouth with the ice cube. Drew's right hand clenches in your hair and he glares down at you. You start to bob your head and deep throat him until soon enough he gives up. "Thanks, Vince but I've really got to go Y/N hurt herself so I've got to care for her. Bye." He hangs up the phone and throws to the other end of the couch. "How the fuck *moan* why *moan* fuucck!" You let him fuck up into your mouth as he gets closer and then you use the spit and cold water to work on his balls until his hips still and his cum spurts into your mouth.

"Fuck babe...that was so...so..." You swallow his cum and then take a drink from your glass before answering, "Risky, hot, sexy?" He smiles and grabs your hips as he lays you down on the couch and crawls on top of you until your lips are almost touching. "All of the above and so much more. I'm so lucky that you are my lady." He kisses you passionately and when he pulls away, you smile, "Well I'm lucky to have the Sexy Scotsman as my man. Now, are you planning on showing me how lucky I am?" He smirks as he takes off his shirt. "Oh darling, you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into." He wraps your legs around his waist and then carries you to the bedroom where he shows you how lucky you both are for the rest of the afternoon.