"Thank you for taking care of me." - Noam Dar

Opening your eyes, you see Noam laying next to you in bed and try to lean over to kiss him good morning, but your sinuses told you otherwise. You groaned finally feeling the headache that has consumed you and lay back down to feel your stomach start to ache also. Swatting lightly at Noam, you ask, "Babe, are you feeling okay?" He opens one eye and rolls over before responding, "I think so. Why?" "Well my head and stomach both hurt, so I think I'm coming down with something." He sat up and laced the back of his hand to your forehead before pouting. "You feel pretty warm. I'll go get a thermometer." You nod and he walks out of the room only for you to run to the toilet a few seconds later. He comes back upstairs and holds your hair back trying to soothe you. Once you feel ready to get back up, he walks you back to the bed and gives you the thermometer. Once it beeps, you pull it out to see your temperature was 101°F. You groaned and slumped down in the bed as Noam turns on the TV to your favorite show. "I'm going to get you some water and see if we have any soup and crackers for later. Do you need anything else?" You shook your head and he nodded before walking back out of the room leaving you with your thoughts. How could you recover your relationship after having him see you that way? You felt so gross throwing up in front of him, but he stayed by your side the entire time. He returned with water and sat down next to you. "No, soup and crackers down there, so I will run out to get them in a bit.
Noam ran to the grocery store to get you some medicine and the ingredients to make the soup his mom always made him when he was sick. He came home to find you once again in the bathroom and he rubbed your back. "Can I just lay here? I think I'm going to die." He chuckled, "Drama Queen, you aren't dying and if you want to lay there you can but I know it isn't very comfy." You groaned acknowledging that he was right as you steadied yourself to move back to the bed. Once back in bed, he gave you some medicine to try and asked how you were feeling. "Pretty gross right now. I feel bad because this was supposed to be our weekend to hangout and go on adventures though." He chuckled, "Don't worry about that sweetheart. We will have many more adventures together." You blushed and hoped that the butterflies in your stomach wouldn't cause another bathroom break. "Thank you for taking care of me." He smiled and kissed your forehead, "Anything for my lady. Now, what movies do you want to watch so I can grab them from downstairs?" You listed off a few movies and he ran off to find them.
Over the next couple days, you started to feel a bit better. You thought you could eat soup and crackers on the second day, but your stomach proved you wrong. You tried to keep Noam away from fear of getting him sick, but he wanted to spend time with you however it may be. Over the past couple of days, you saw just how much he cared about you and even though you hadn't said it out loud yet, you knew you loved him.
As you fell asleep, he rubbed your back lightly and thinking you were asleep, he started whispering to himself. "Even when you're sick, you're still beautiful. I am so happy to wake up to your pretty face. The boys always ask how you ended up with me and I honestly think I'm just super lucky. You are the perfect girl for me. I love you Y/N." You smiled facing away from him and fell asleep.
The next morning, you felt almost completely back to normal but rolled over to see Noam wasn't there. You soon heard noises from the bathroom and rolled your eyes as you went to comfort your boyfriend. You helped him back to bed and sat down next to him. "This is why I told you to stay away!" He smiled slightly, "I couldn't help it, I needed to protect you!" You giggled and started to walk out of the room to get him some water. Stopping in the doorway, you turned around, "By the way, I love you too Noam." You walked out to start the cycle all over this time as the "healthy" one.