Valentine's Day Escapades - Roman Reigns Smut

Roman Reigns takes his lady out for V-day dinner and then they enjoy dessert and breakfast the next morning at home.

Warning: smut

Today, Roman is taking you out to a nice dinner for Valentine's day and knowing him you decided to wear easy to take off clothes for when you get home. You both talk about everything going on at work and you share spaghetti like in Lady and the Tramp before Roman's hands start to find themselves in your panties. He pays the bill and drives home quickly before dragging you into the house. The next few minutes go by in a blur as your clothes are taken off and the next thing you know Roman has laid you on the bed and he has your legs hanging over his shoulders as you grip his hair moaning. He sticks his long fingers in you and he lightly sucks your clit. His fingers curl rubbing your spot making you moan, "Oh god! Fuck... Roman!!!" When you are about to cum he pulls away and you groan flipping him over and kissing down his toned torso to his boxers. You tease his big cock licking up the underside before swirling your tongue around the tip and taking him into your mouth. He groans and grabs your hair into a ponytail as he controls your speed. "Fuck babe, your pretty little mouth is so good at sucking me off." You feel him throb and you pull away smirking as you rub his dick between your boobs teasingly before straddling him and rubbing your wetness along his length. "How much do you want to be in me Big Dog?" You wink before he grunts and rolls you both over and he slams into you. His thrusts are hard but teasingly slow. "Babe, faster!" He speeds up and reaches his hand down to circle your clit again as you both near your orgasms. You collapse and curl up to each other once you catch your breath. "Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Cheeks!" "Happy Valentine's Day Hot Buns! I love you." "I love you too babygirl." You fall asleep tangled up in each other's arms.