2- The Facts and The Mourning

Skyler walks through the corridor, with Madame Pomfrey. "Oh, dear, he should've let you in, your so cold." The nurse exclaims, giving Snape a cold glare. Snape walks behind them, his face betraying that something's bothering him. Skyler is still sobbing, or, crying. She cries, but the tears aren't rolling over her cheeks anymore.  She ran out of tears. One corridor of walking, and she already ran out of tears. Again, there's the moment where she realises that she's just a child. Nothing more. "Professor, we have a guest." Madame Pomfrey announces when they reached the Great Hall. Professor McGonagall, professor Sprout, professor Flitwick and professor Dumbledore are sitting on one of the tables. All of them have a little drink, but none of them seems to be drunk. "Ms Foster. Why do we have the honour?" Dumbledore asks curiously, but Madame Pomfrey stops him. "First let the girl eat and drink a little, or at least sit down, Headmaster. Don't you see she's completely upset?" She tells him, while she putts Skyler on the one of the benches. Dumbledore nods, and waves with his wand. A small sandwich, and a cup of tea appear. Skyler takes a sip of her tea, mumbling a small 'Thank you'. She puts back the cup of tea, and Dumbledore looks at her. "Now, Ms Foster, would you like to explain me the reason of being here?" He asks politely. Skyler nods. "Yes, well... you see professor, for most of the past three weeks, I was on Asgard. I was supposed to stay there until one week before returning to Hogwarts." She explains. "But, I suppose, something went wrong?" Dumbledore suggests, and again Skyler nods. "Asgard was under assault. Loki took me to the Bifröst, and was supposed to go to Earth with me... but then, the attackers reached the Bifröst, and Loki needed to help defend it. He pushed me into the Bifröst telling me that I should be looking for you, professor. Two seconds after I got here... the Bifröst was destroyed, and Loki with it."  Skyler feels her throat close, when she thinks back of Loki's face, when he pushed her in. Dumbledore remains calm, but signs Snape to come over. "Severus, bring Ms Foster to the Slytherin dormitories. She needs to rest, and time." He turns back to Skyler, a gentle look on his face. "Stay as long as you like, Ms Foster, Hagrid will take you to Diagon Alley, one of these days. Good night." Dumbledore stands up, and Skyler goes with Snape.

∞∞∞

"All of us love, some of us show it different."

_______________________

And, we're off! Good one, wasn't it? Like I've said: A lot of feels. X