Day 8-STUDENT BECOMES TEACHER

Sakura focused on the subject she was working on, teaching Sasuke on how to accomplish this subject without hesitation or go without knowledge. She was teaching him, the man who'd always tell her how to do something right when she got it wrong, and she couldn't think about without giggling. Her gaze was on the action she'd done so many times, but her eyes kept wandering to the stern man beside her. A small droplet of sweat fell down the side of his pale face, with his eyes squeezed tight in concentration. There was nothing else on his mind other then what she was doing with complete ease. Finishing up, Sakura took a glimpse to see him hesitating, wanting more time to master the technique.

"And that's how you do it." Sakura lifted a baby boy with short dark hair like his fathers, wearing a newly wrapped cloth diaper. "See, not so hard now is it?"

"You make it look easy." Sakura laughed as did their child, who was only happy to see his mothers bright smile.

"You know I have to go back to the hospital, and someone is going to have to change Yuudai's diaper if they aren't going to get a job too! Right Yuudai!" The baby grinned like his mother, his bright green eyes shining along with a sweet coo.

"Can't he do it himself?" Sasuke huffed as he examined the changing table, that seemed to consist of too many items in his mind.

"Sasuke, he can't even walk so how would you think he'd do that huh?" She rolled her eyes to him, as she held Yuudai in her arms, his little face watching his father happily.

"What if I mess up, or I poke him with those sharp pins. He moves around to much and maybe I'll even-" Sakura stopped the Uchiha with her finger gently pressed to his lips.

"Ino and Hinata are bringing their babies over, so if you freak out they'll be here."

"So I have to stay around this house with that annoying blonde and screaming babies all day!"

"Just until they fall asleep." Sakura said with a grin.

"Yuudai never sleeps!" Sasuke jumped back to the thought of hell in his own home.

"Sasuke, you're a father now remember that. Yuudai is your son, and I'm your wife. Got it?" He sighed as he looked at the woman he loved holding his first born child. With his big strong arms, he wrapped them up against his chest planning to never let them go. "H-hey I still have to make sure you can change a diaper!"

"Don't worry, I'll figure it out." Sakura huffed as she leaned in against Sasuke, only having Yuudai taken from her grip into her husbands as they separated.

"You're hopeless." Sasuke chuckled as he pecked Sakura on the lips.

"Tell me something I don't know."