Day 19-RUSTY

The noise of monitors and low chatter was nothing to Sakura, though it made the man next to her quite nervous, as he had been twiddling his thumbs since they were admitted into the room.

"Sasuke-kun, if you want to step out then it's okay with me. You don't have to push yourself so much." Sakura said to him softly. He looked up at her, his eyes unchanging.

"I'm fine Sakura, and what if something happens while I'm gone. What if I miss out on everything." He muttered as he looked back down as his feet. 

Before she could say anything else, a nurse knocked on the door as she peeked inside the room.

"Haruno-san, sorry to bother you but can I ask for you help with something?" The girl said, but jumped to the sight of Sasuke. Not because of his looks, but of the deathly glare in his eyes. Sakura nodded and waved her in.

"What is it you need?"

"Well, the new machines we just got in need data from two years back. Right now we don't have anyone in the hospital who knows how to work the older version. If you could Haruno-san, can you show me what to do?" She asked as she held out a familiar contraption. 

"Ah, I remember these. I hardly used them myself, so I might be a little rusty." She took the old machine from the girl.

Sakura laid back against the back of the bed as she played with all sorts of buttons. It wasn't too difficult for her, since she had to do the same thing a while back at the clinic. Sasuke watched her fingers gracefully dance across the small keyboard, her eyes quickly going back and forth around the screen. She then waved over the nurse and pointed to the screen.

"So you just have to go here, synch the two together with the cord in your hand, and it should upload everything you need." Sakura instructed as she pointed to the screen.

"Thank-you for your assistance miss Sakura, and sorry for troubling you during such an important time." The nurse said as she scurried back out the door.

"You should strain yourself so much Sakura, not with your current condition." Sasuke grumbled as he placed his hand on her arm.

"Well, if she's anything like us, she'll always be doing something to keep herself busy." Sakura said as she placed her hand on her abdomen, where a small baby was waiting to enter the world.