Random Opinions #1

A/N: The title says it all. I'll do these every Friday, but I'm doing this one early because it's the first one:) Again, u can agree or disagree all u want, but please be respectful. Thank u.

🔸Bacon is overrated af. I don't like it. All it is is just crunchy ham (I love ham, though). But seriously, why are people so obsessed with bacon? One time, I saw a commercial for the Baconator from Wendy's and I said, "That looks good. I'll order it without the bacon." 😂😂😂

🔹Zayn is better as a solo artist than he was as a One Direction member. By that, I mean he's singing about things that he likes or has been through. Plus, he seems more into his music now, than he was back in 1D.

🔸We all knew Camila was gonna leave Fifth Harmony, so less people were shocked. Nobody knew that Zayn was gonna leave 1D, so everyone went crazy.

🔹Riverdale is overrated af. I don't even know what it's about other than Cole Sprouse's character being named Jughead.

🔸If James Corden wants to win a Drop The Mic battle, than he should stop going first and go second. Literally, almost every winner on that show was a person or group that went second.

🔹Besides chocolate, tres leches cake is the most delicious cake out there. Cheesecake (except for the crust) is the opposite.

🔸I don't like salad, but I love croutons.

🔹People really shouldn't get tattoos unless they have special meaning/they really love it.

🔸Regular cheesy Cheetos are really good. Hot cheetos are meh.

🔹Little Mix is the best girl group out there right now and their music is more relatable because they talk about more topics than most other groups.

🔸Beyoncé is overrated, but I like some of her songs and I like her as a person. Plus she she's beautiful af, especially in the Coldplay video she was in.

🔹The newer episodes of SpongeBob are starting to suck. Plus, the episode that premieres that's not in the preview is usually better than the episode that is actually in the preview.

🔸Drake's new music is overrated and it's not as good as his older songs.

🔹Family Guy is way better than American Dad.

🔸Light colored sodas and fruit sodas taste better than dark sodas.

🔹Beat Shazam is better this season as far as category types, like Shazam Shuffle and the one where they let the contestants choose a category out of two choices.

🔸Pop culture news shows and late night shows are honestly a better way to get news than actual news shows.

🔹Disney Channel canceled all the good shows. I grew up watching Hannah Montana, Wizards Of Waverly Place, That's So Raven, Suite Life (both of them), and others. But then these shows ended and the shows that they made after that (especially this year and last year) weren't as good. This is why I'm proud that I grew up a Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network kid. :)

🔸Speaking of Cartoon Network, I have no idea what kind of shows they're making now.

🔹Instagram is better than Snapchat in my opinion.