Random Opinions #7

A/N: Sorry for not posting this yesterday. I literally forgot to post, lol.

🔹The Vamps and Rixton were both better when they were first starting then how they are now. But seriously though, "Can We Dance", "Wait On Me", "Me And My Broken Heart", "Somebody To You", and "Hotel Ceiling" were my jams back when they came out.

🔸Speaking of Rixton, everyone forgot about the non-Jake members when Jakesy became more popular and then Jake disappeared a little bit after Jakesy ended.

🔹Austin Mahone was better in 2012-2014. I don't know what happened after "Dirty Work". (That's the newest song that I really like from him, lol)

🔸I didn't like Shawn Mendes until Stitches came out, but I never disliked him either.

🔹What happened to Desiigner after Panda cake out? (I as watching the Desiigner episode of Wild'N Out when I wrote this, lol)

🔸Kylie Jenner honestly looks more beautiful without the lip fillers.

🔹I still haven't fully heard Little Mix's new song, but I still figured out the Morse code thing that they did on Twitter. Idk, it wasn't as fun as I thought it was gonna be. I thought it was gonna be "new music" because everyone else was guessing that at the first letter.

🔸Remember when I said that Zayn's video for "Entertainer" wasn't as good as the one for "Let Me" and (in the comments) I said that the Entertainer video was confusing. Well, tbh, the video for "iT's YoU" was more confusing to me than "Entertainer was, lol.

🔹But like, if Zayn and Gigi are back together right now, is Zayn gonna bring back that half of the second album that he got rid of after the breakup? Idk, it would just be weird to hear a long song and a breakup song about the same person on the same album. But then again, the "Let Me" song only came out due to the video already being shot and advertised on his Instagram. I mean, what was he gonna do? Throw away the video? He can't do that with Entertainer either. Idk, I'm just saying that having both of those songs about the same person and having one of them be a love song and the other a breakup song is really funny.

🔸I've only seen the first Pitch Perfect movie, but I heard that the last one wasn't that good.

🔹You guys remember those two videos that One Direction made on YouTube called "Spin The Harry"? Well, to me, the second one was funnier to me just because of the fact that Harry was falling after Zayn spun him, lol.

🔸Honestly, my favorite scene in Fifty Shades Darker is when Ana said that Christian was being an ass and then he said, "An ass, really? (laughs) Ass." Also, that other part where she goes back to his place after three hours of being away from him and he says, "Where the fuck have you been?" Idk, I just find it funny because of the way that he said these lines.😂😂😂 His voice gets really deep.

🔹Where has Louis been these past few weeks?

🔸The plot for Stranger Things sounds more like a movie than a show (I don't watch it and don't want to watch it, in case anyone was wondering if I watch it).

🔹That's So Raven is better than Raven's Home (I still like the other show, but idk, I just prefer the original)

🔸I only reason I saw (some of) the movie Dunkirk was because Harry was in it. (If anyone out there still hasn't seen the movie and just wants to see it for Harry, he doesn't show up until almost thirty minutes into the movie)

🔹Tbh, "History" by One Direction wasn't that good of a song, but the video was good. (My favorite single from that album is "Perfect" and "Drag Me Down" is good too.)

🔸Can we just talk about the fact that back in the day, Liam said he wouldn't ever want to go solo and these days, that's all he's doing?

🔹It's fun to stan multiple bands/artists:)

🔸It's also fun to ship couples that either never happened or aren't together anymore:) (Aka, the majority of couples that I ship, lol).