Tagged :) #5

A/N: I was tagged by -KEYTOMYHEART to do this, so here it goes Love u girl❤❤❤❤

So, the tag was to name 50 of my favorite rappers, but I don't have a lot of favorite rappers, so this list is gonna be pretty small, lol.

Nicki Minaj (the legend queen, I've been listening to her since Moment 4 Life) Favorite songs: The Boys, Beez In The Trap, Right Thru Me.

Cardi B (the newest one of my rap favorites, I've been listening to her since Bodak Yellow) Favorite songs: I Like It, Ring, and La Modelo (not her song, but she was featured).

Iggy Azalea (I still like her, I've known her since Work, but I still haven't heard Kream or Sally Walker yet) Favorite songs: Black Widow, Beg For It, Team, and Change Your Life.

See? I told you the list was gonna be short😂😂😂 I didn't have to add the favorite songs thing, but it made this thing longer. I do listen to other rappers, but these are the main ones that I like. I also like the way Rihanna and Leigh-Anne Pinnock rap, but I wasn't sure about putting them on the list because they're more singers than rappers. Also, I should say, even though I do stan the three women on this list, I've never heard any non-singles from them.

Anyway, I don't know how many people I'm supposed to tag, so I'll just tag a few people.

lemongal123

@kylanyman

maestromendes

Rociodiaz1525

@ Anyone else who wants to do it:)

If you're tagged, you don't have to do it. If you're not tagged, you can still do it.

While we're on the topic, any rappers u would recommend for me to listen to? It could be any type of rapper.

Also, if u wanna request any topics for me to talk about in this book, please refer to the part in this book called "Any Requests?".

Bye guys❤ Love u💕💕

~Jessica❤