Random Opinions #22

A/N: Wow, I'm actually on time with this, lol:)

🔸All these new pop boybands have weird af names. Seriously though, the two new boybands are called Why Don't We and PRETTYMUCH. 😂😂😂 No hate on them, though. I have heard a few of their songs.

🔹It's funny that they didn't harmonize very well (you could only hear one of them), but their band name was Fifth Harmony😂😂😂 I'm talking about back when Camila was with them. Anyway, here's "Sledgehammer" because that song was so good💞

🔸I don't like him anymore, but why does everybody hate Austin Mahone now? Seriously, check the Austin Mahone chapter in my "Marry, Fuck, Kiss, Date, Bestie, Ditch, Kill" book and you'll see that the majority of people picked the last two answers. It's like, what did he do?

🔹I did not know that putting salt on watermelon was a thing until I saw a meme on Facebook a few years ago that talked about that. Then my parents a few years later told me to try fruit pineapple and melon (cantaloupe) with salt and I did not like it, man. I prefer the fruit fresh and natural (basically no salt) with the exception of chocolate or strawberry glaze or anything involving cake and other stuff. But, no salt.

🔸Completely different opinion, salt on chocolate actually tastes good.

🔹Another completely different opinion, watermelon is too watery (lol, I know that it's called watermelon) but it still tastes good.

🔸(Sorry, here's a long one) Honestly, at this point, Nicki Minaj and Cardi B have a better chance at moving on and becoming friends than Eminem and Machine Gun Kelly do. Hear me out, the Nicki/Cardi thing was only for a few months and the worst thing that happened was the shoe thing. The Eminem/MGK thing first happened a couple years ago and resurfaced this year, and they both threw a couple diss tracks, and MGK's group went to an Eminem fan to beat him up after the fan shoved MGK in public and insulted him. All I'm saying is that Nicki and Cardi making up, moving on, and becoming friends would most likely happen sooner than Eminem and MGK would. (I wanted to write out his rap name that time, but then I close not to, lol)

🔹I like the song, but the lyrics to "Fingers" by Zayn are so sad.

🔸I now it's a very short a cappella song, but "raindrops (an angel cried)" by Ariana Grande is a beautiful song💞😇

🔹"Ur So Gay" is the worst Katy Perry song ever. Don't get me wrong, I love her, but yeah. Plus, why did they censor the word "jerking" and not "penis"?

🔸Venom is the best supervillain from the Spider-Man trilogy❤

🔹I think Gary is smarter than SpongeBob

🔸Also, I think Stewie is smarter than Brian.

🔹Leggings/jeggings are way more comfortable than jeans.

🔸I see nothing wrong with guys liking boy bands, male artists, etc. I mean, I've seen a few guys on social media say, "I'm a guy who likes One Direction." and "I'm a guy who likes EXO." and stuff like that. A guy looking up to male artists isn't bad either. I don't see what the big deal is.

🔹It's sad that G-Eazy and Halsey broke up again💔

🔸I did not know that "Diana" by One Direction was about depression until I read it in a magazine four years ago.

🔹But like, how the hell does Zayn's hair grow back so fast? Like, he had short hair in one picture and another picture, he had longer hair.

🔸Panda Express is really good.

🔹Piggy Smallz (the pig that Ariana and Pete adopted) is adorable💞