Random Opinions #5

A/N: Sorry this one's a day late. I wasn't online long enough to finish and publish.

🔹I strongly disbelieve that Zayn and Gigi are actually back together. For one thing, on Instagram, they don't post pics of them together and Zayn doesn't even follow Gigi or comment on her posts.

🔸Speaking of celebrity couples, sometimes I forget who's with who. Like, I forget that Leigh-Anne, Jesy, and Perrie have boyfriends and I forget that Niall and Louis have girlfriends.

🔹Hayley Kiyoko is a good singer and I like a few of her songs, but she's overrated af. Like, the song Girls Like Girls is the one that I like, but it's underplayed. Curious is the one that I only like a little bit, but it's overplayed. The one that she has with Kehlani is good too, but I really only like the Kehlani parts.

🔸That episode of Family Guy where Stewie saw the preschool psychologist was over hyped because it wasn't as good as the previews made it look. But the part where Stewie kept changing his voice from British to American to Peter to Quagmire to Brian to Tom Tucker to Sheamus to Roger from American Dad was funny.

🔹Kahoot was really fun during school. Honestly, it's better than Quizlet and Quizziz.

🔸Why was Dumb Jackass Tw*t tweeting shit about Jimmy Fallon for doing an interview about how he regrets messing up his ugly af hair? (If u don't know who I'm talking about, put together the initials)

🔹What is the point for the Nintendo Switch? I have a 2DS and that's good enough.

🔸The best part of TMZ Live is when they start fighting over random shit.

🔹I heard laurel. Although, on one show, I heard yanny a second before hearing laurel.

🔸Vine was a good site. I don't understand why they shut it down.

🔹Veronica was the best character in the Best Song Ever video.

🔸That Shamrock Shake from McDonald's is not that good.

🔹Rachel Green was the prettiest Friends character, no lie.

🔸Harry should've worn a wig in the movie, instead of cutting his hair.

🔹Pretty Girls is annoying af, especially the way Britney Spears sings it. I don't care that Little Mix wrote it, it's not a good song.

🔸On the other hand, most of the songs that Little Mix write are beautiful.

🔹Why is female nip piercings a thing? Isn't it painful?

🔸Some words in Spanish sound funny/fun/beautiful. The Spanish word for "bubble" is not one of them.

🔹Liam does a very good Cleveland Brown impression.😂😂😂😂👏👏👏👏

🔸I really want Little Mix, Zayn, and Louis to drop their albums already.