*Azealia On Wild 'N Out #2

*Warning:

~insults

Alright, if you haven't read the first chapter I had about this, then I suggest you read that one first to make this chapter make more sense.

So, anyway, the Azealia Banks episode of Wild 'N Out was two Fridays ago. Like I said in the latest random opinions chapter, I was slightly disappointed that they didn't air the part where she cried off the stage. But, I'm not here to just talk about that.

So, as it was previously said by DC Young Fly himself in a video before the episode premiered (video on top), the game that they were playing was "So Petty", which is a twist on the game "So Fly". Basically, the rules are that each team member has to give a reason why their team captain is so fly (or petty in this episode).

For example:

(This was the first thing they said)

Chico Bean (black squad member): My team captain Azealia Banks is so petty...

Audience and cast members: How petty is she?

Chico: (reffering to Azealia's black gloves) She wore these church usher gloves onstage cause she said she ain't want Nick's rap skills to rub off on her when they shook hands.

They make fun of Nick Cannon's rap career a lot, lol.

So, this next part is when Azealia got offended.

DC Young Fly (red squad member): My boy Nick Cannon is so petty...

Audience and members: How petty is she?

DC: He couldn't get Cardi B so got Azealia's ugly ass.

Alright, I know written out it sounds rude af, but "ugly ass" is like one of his catchphrases on the show, along with "The fuck you mean?" and "bring that ass here".

So, then Azealia then took the mic and called DC's comment anti-black. Then Nick Cannon said to her, "Get him back." You know, because that's the whole point of the game.

Then the game continued, and here's something that I don't understand. Here's what Bobb'e J (black squad member) said and Azealia's reaction.

Bobb'e: My girl Azealia Banks is so petty.

Audience and members: How petty is she?

Bobb'e: She called Cardi B on the day she had her baby to congratulate her on being a single momma.

Azealia: (after the audience calmed down) I didn't think that was funny. I thought that was rude. Like, let the girl have her baby.

Okay, Azealia. You thought that was rude? You thought that was rude? So, you calling Rihanna a meat pattie wasn't rude? You calling Zayn Malik a terrorist wasn't rude? You getting in a fight with Skai Jackson when she was 14 wasn't rude? You saying on social media that you would love to see Wendy Williams die on the air wasn't rude? You getting in some sort of fight with Elon Musk, not even having met him, wasn't rude? If none of that is rude to you, then... I don't know. It's just like, wow. Because like, all of that was harsh. And beyond rude.

Alright, my honest opinion, I feel like she overreacted over the whole thing. I mean, the whole point of Wild 'N Out is to make jokes about each other. It's been that way since the show premiered in 2005, despite the fact that the current reruns on air only go back to like 2013.

Also, they pretty much make jokes about each other all the time.

Charlie Clips has been called a twin size mattress and, I think, a refrigerator.