Random Opinions #21

A/N: Sorry for being a day late:(

🔹It's sad that Pete and Ariana broke off their engagement, but I understand why they did.

🔸The Burger King chicken tenders tastes better than the McDonald's chicken tenders.

🔹Fortnite is overrated, but the dances are funny, especially the memes about the dances.

🔸The song "Humble" by Kendrick Lamar reminds me of Leigh-Anne because in the chorus, it sounds like he's saying "Leigh humble". Yes, I'm aware he's saying "be humble". 😂😂😂

🔹Tbh, Familiar was kind of a let down to me because I was thinking that Liam was gonna sing a verse in Spanish, like Little Mix did in the Reggaeton Lento Remix or Justin Bieber did in the Despacito Remix. It's still a decent song, though.

🔸I love chicken, but chicken salad tastes awful because the chicken's cold.

🔹Watching the One Direction "Kiss You" video these days is very funny. Also, I just realized today that at one point, it looks like they're doing the steering wheel dance from Fortnite. 😂😂😂

🔸21 Savage's part in the "Bartier Cardi" song didn't really go with the song, if that makes any sense.

🔹This beefs between Nicki and Cardi, Eminem and Machine Gun Kelly, and others are starting to get old/ridiculous. (Tbh, the only beef I really care about is the Nicki/Cardi one, but it gets annoying to hear about the other ones.)

🔸I know that the only curse word that's in the Little Mix song, "Woman Like Me" is bitch/bitches, but who cares? It's baby steps. Before Glory Days, they weren't even allowed to say "sex" and "damn", but then "Shout Out To My Ex" and "F.U." happened. Before LM5, they weren't allowed to say "bitches" and here they are now. (Yes, I'm aware only Nicki said bitches, but it still counts) Pretty soon, they'll be able to say "fuck", "shit", "ass" and all that.

🔹Tbh, the main reason why I don't like"God's Plan" by Drake now is because of how overplayed and overhyped it was.

🔸"Bedroom Floor" is Liam Payne's best song💞

🔹Before I knew that it was a new song announcement, I thought that the picture of the hand with black nail polish that Zayn put on his IG story a few days ago was Halloween related😂😂😂

🔸I prefer "Wolves" by Selena Gomez over "Back To You" by Selena Gomez.

🔹"breathin" by Ariana Grande is such a beautiful song💞

🔸The strawberry lemonade from Wendy's tastes better than the strawberry lemonade from McDonald's.

🔹Almond Joy and Mounds are basically the same thing, except one of them has almonds. I prefer Mounds.

🔸The "Taki Taki" song with Selena Gomez and Cardi B is really good💞

🔹This song about trees from Saturday Night Live was really funny.

🔸I can't jump rope for shit, so I find it cool that there are people out there who can do cool jump roping tricks.