BTS

A/N: Kpop fans, relax. Nothing I'm about to say is bad. There are a few neutrals, but the rest are good things:) But, I should apologize in advance. I know their faces, I partially know their names, but I don't know face to names. The only names I really remember off the top of my head are Namjoon, Tayejuyn, and Jungkook. (I also apologize because I'm so sure that I spelled at least one of their names wrong, I probably said the same person twice, and I think the last name I said might be a ship name. Edit: The second name that I tried to spell isn't even in BTS, oops. Again, I don't know them face to name, so I'm sorry.) So yeah, I'm just gonna say "boy" or "guy" or he or him when I talk about a specific member.

Anyway, here's what I'm gonna say. Again, nothing I'm about to say is anything other than good or neutral.

The first real time I saw them or heard them before was when I watched the Billboard Awards.

First of all, I was shocked that they took up almost an entire row of chairs in their section. Seriously, I counted and there's seven guys. Seven guys. The biggest boy band I knew about before knowing about them was One Direction before Zayn left. Like damn, how do you kpop fans get any work done knowing that there's seven cute guys in one band, lol?

Speaking of Billboard, I found it funny how every time the camera cut to them, the girls in the audience started cheering like crazy. There was one part where (I forgot which girl it was) won an award and the audience was already cheering loudly as she was walking down the row. At one point, a few BTS members hugged her to congratulate her and the audience started cheering even harder. It's like, you know those live shows that have that applause signs and when they light up, the audience has to cheer and clap until it turns off? If the fans at the Billboard Awards was in a live show and they had a picture of BTS as their applause sign, it would work the same way. Although, it would probably backfire if there are people in the audience who either don't like them or don't know who they are.

The only song that I actually know from BTS is "Fake Love" (but I like the song, so I'm not complaining😊).

But I have a couple questions about what/who I saw in the video:

~Please tell me that the guy who did the rap part in the song is Rap Monster/RM because I know that name. Is that him or did I mix him up with someone else?

~Do they do the exact same dance every time they perform the song? Because what if one day, one of them gets sick or injured or something. Would they still have to do the dance? What if it was that guy who sings the first lyrics of the song? Then the other six would have to do the dance either over a track or while singing.

~Is the video like a continuation of any videos to singles released before that one? Because this is the only song/video that they play from them on the music channel I watch.

~Which one is he?🔽Because he's cute as hell💕

Alright, I think that's all. Again, I apologize for me not knowing names. BTS is the only kpop boy band that is really known here in America (which is why I mixed up the name of a guy from another band.) Literally, the only other kpop bands that I know are EXO, Shinee (sorry if that's not right), Blackpink and Asistar. Literally, the only reason I know about the first three is because people on Wattpad that I follow and I'm friends with listen to/talk about them. The only reason why I know about the last one is because one of their songs played on a Family Guy where the guys went to Korea. (The funny part was that in the episode after seeing the music video, Peter said, "What is this and how can I make my whole life about it?" or something like that.) So yeah, I don't really know kpop bands.