Random Opinions #4

🔹Christina Aguilera and Demi Lovato should've never collaborated. I mean, I understand that their song has a message or whatever, but their harmony sounds like they're screaming over each other.

🔸Sometimes sequels of movies are better than the first ones. For example, I prefer Fifty Shades Darker over Fifty Shades Of Grey (I haven't seen the third one), I prefer the second Amazing Spider-Man over the first one, I prefer Spider-Man 3 over the first two, and I prefer Ted 2 over the first one.

🔹After hearing what happened in the end, I don't wanna see Avengers: Infinity War. I didn't wanna see it anyway, but people from school spoiled the ending for everyone and I googled the ending and now, I really don't wanna see it.

🔸Why is called Hunger Games if the story has nothing to do with food, lol?

🔹All prom really is is just a dance to see which students have the most money.

🔸At this point, Snapchat should sell their filters to Instagram because more people use that app to post stuff. Plus everyone with Snapchat ends up resharing their story to their IG story anyway.

🔹Little Mix's new song is good even thought I've only heard parts of it on Instagram.

🔸I don't like plain blueberries, but I love blueberry flavored stuff.

🔹I can't swim, but I love water parks.

🔸Why was wearing skirts over jeans a thing?

🔹Iced coffee tastes better than hot coffee.

🔸5 Seconds Of Summer were better during their first album. But I still like they're two new songs.

🔹Lipstick is the best.

🔸Ally's and Dinah's performances on Kip Sync Battle were the best ones.

🔹Pete Davidson's interview on Jimmy Fallon's show was really funny.

🔸The Spill Your Guts Or Fill Your Guts game that James Corden played with Cher wasn't as good as the other times they played it because neither of them answered the questions.

🔹Boots and bootines are better than regular shoes that aren't sandals or heels.

🔸French Vanilla coffee is really good.

🔹The vanilla ice cream from Burger King tastes better than the vanilla ice cream from McDonald's.

🔸Out of all the remaining 1D boys, Louis would be best in a collaboration with Little Mix.