Random Opinions #32

A/N: Sorry for being two days late:(

🔸The photos that Jade posted at the elephant sanctuary were cool/cute💖

🔹Caitlin Jenner's #10YearChallenge post was the best real one💞

🔸The Beyoncé verse in "Telephone" by Lady Gaga was like the best part of the song (other than the chorus, of course) 💞

🔹Josh from Drake and Josh was better looking than Drake in my opinion.

🔸This is the reason why I said real two spots ago. The #10YearChallenge meme involving Aunt May from Spider-Man was hilarious💞😂😂😂 Google it if u haven't seen it.

🔹Can we just talk about the fact that Kylie Jenner lost her title for the most liked Instagram post to an egg? 😂😂😂 (I liked, btw)

🔸I don't have Netflix, but Netflix users are freaking out over nothing. It's one or two dollars more, people. I'm sure y'all can survive.

🔹Leighade is the best sismance in Little Mix right now💞 Jerrie is a close second.

🔸Cardi B was saying the real truth when she made this video. Idk if this video shows the whole thing though.

🔹The memes that involve SpongeBob characters are the best ones.

🔸"Thank u, next" is annoying to me now😶

🔹This video is from 2006, but it's still funny now.😂😂😂 I actually never seen the video until last year. (Even if u don't speak Spanish, just watch it. It's more visual comedy than word comedy) Btw, the boy who fell is named Edgar according to the video title.

🔸"Lucid Dreams" by Juice WRLD is such a good song💞

🔹This video where the mom walks in on the girls twerking was really funny😂😂😂

🔸"7 Rings" was better than I thought it was gonna be💞

🔹90's boybands were not that cute, sorry. Justin Timberlake looks better now than he did in *NSYNC and two of the guys from The Backstreet Boys looked like forty year olds back in the day.

🔸Can we just take a moment to realize that nobody really cared when Jesy and that Harry guy broke up and now, nobody really cares that she's  linked to a new guy right now? I mean, I love Jesy and I want her to be happy, but nobody is shipping her with either of these guys😂😂😂

🔹Phoebe Buffy was the funniest/best female main character in Friends. 💞 Rachel is a close second.

🔸Freddie Benson from iCarly was really funny whenever he yelled, lol.

🔹I'm not in the fandom anymore, but I'm happy that Michael Clifford is engaged.