Some Updates About This Book

Hey guys. Sorry this isn't an update, but I just wanted to give a few updates on this book.

The "Random Opinions" chapters where I give twenty random opinions will now be every two weeks instead of every week, so Random Opinions #31 will be next Friday (01/4) And yes, I'm aware that the past updates said "Random Thoughts" instead of "Random Opinions" and I apologize.

The reason why I'm doing this is because the majority of this book is those chapters, and they're good, but I want to also write chapters about other things and talk more in depth about certain. Like, the recent chapter about the racist research topic or the other chapter about Pete Davidson's alarming post and things like that. The only reason why I don't usually post things like that is because they never got a lot of response. Yes, I unpublish chapters of this book that only get 0-2 comments. Remember these chapters that are no longer on here?

🔹Squidward (the chapter where I explained my theory about Squidward being 😈)

🔹Mother's Day Vs. Father's Day (the chapter where I said that I felt bad that Father's Day is on the same day worldwide and Mother's Day has multiple days worldwide. But then I said in the chapter that I did research and I did find that Father's Day had some different days, so maybe that's why it wasn't that good.)

🔹Confessions #1 (where I confessed some stuff)

🔹"Camila Cabello's Shocking Exit" (where I showed a screenshot of a news article that called Camila's exit from 5H shocking and I joked that it really wasn't)

🔹Zayn's Music Video Hair (I'm actually surprised nobody commented on this one since the whole thing was gifs of Zayn from music videos to compare how his hair changes in each video)

Anyway, that's why I don't normally do long chapters like that. I'm just insecure about how the chapters turn out and if they don't get any feedback, then I feel like the chapter failed. Why do u think I don't update Little Mix Universe Part 2 anymore or why latest update on Messenger was a month apart from the last one? (I still update that, but I feel like most people don't like the book as much anymore, so sometimes I don't see a point in working hard on an update. Btw, I still work hard on Messenger updates, but I will admit that the "Correct Pronunciations" chapter was not that good.)

Anyway, despite all that, I still want to do longer chapters about different topics, I just don't know what topics to talk about, so here's a few topics that I want to talk about, and u guys can pick which are the most interesting so that I can write them first:)

🔸Girl Groups Vs. Boy Bands (basically me comparing girl groups and boy bands and giving my opinion on which is better and why)

🔸S-Pop Vs. K-Pop (me comparing the two music styles that became really popular this year, Spanish Pop and Korean Pop)

🔸The Taylor Swift Curse (me talking about how she's portrayed in the media and how other celebrities are brought up in the media only because of her)

🔸Carpool Karaoke List (same thing as the Drop The Mic list that I put earlier in this book. Basically me listing which celebrities should be on Carpool Karaoke.)

🔸Wild 'N Out List (again, same thing as the Drop The Mic list. Me listing which celebrities should be on Wild 'N Out, either as musical guests, team players, or both)

🔸Character Truths And Praise Or Shame (I just thought of this title now. It's basically gonna be a list of random characters from TV, movies, etc and me "exposing them" or whatever and also giving praise or shame depending on if I like them or not. Plus, I give advice on how they can improve themselves as if they wanna hear that from me)

🔸Celebrity Truths And Praise Or Shame (same thing, but with real celebrities/public figures)

Alright, I think that's it for specific topics that I wanna talk about. Now, one of the things that I said in the introduction of this book is that if any of u guys have something that u want me to talk about in here, u could comment or pm me what it is. 50 updates later (yes, this book is that long) and nobody has done that yet, so if u have anything that u want me to talk about on here, feel free to comment or PM me.

Anyway, this book will still be updated, but I just wanna focus on making more detailed chapters on certain topics. And hopefully they'll be good, because I'm actually not too good with words and expressing things:( Which is why I was anxious about writing that "Life" chapter from earlier in this book and a lot of other things too.

Alright, so updates soon. On this and other books. :)

Bye guys.

~Jessica❤