Random Opinions #8

A/N: Sorry if this and the other two updates didn't publish last Friday. I'm republishing those and publishing"Random Opinions #9" today:)

A/N: I'm gonna start putting media in the other random opinions chapters as well as this one:)

🔸Ariana Grande should collaborate with Camila Cabello.

🔹Also, Zayn and The Weeknd should collaborate too.

🔸The fact that they censored "Fake Love" by BTS on the radio during two of the Korean verses was a little extra. It's Korean, you guys. They're not saying what you think they said. Overreacting people on the radio.

🔹Camila was the cutest one in the "Girls Like You" video💞

🔸My favorite part of the song "Good Girls" by 5 Seconds Of Summer is when they talk about the girl is with her boyfriend in the back of the room where nobody looks and then Michael says, "She's not reading books." 😂😂😂

🔹Michelle and Ned were the funniest characters in Spider-Man: Homecoming.

🔸Justina Valentine is the best female freestyle rapper on Wild 'N Out in my opinion.

🔹Mark Parsons (the guy who made the 1D cartoon) should also make a Little Mix cartoon.

🔸The best part of Ted 2 is when Ted's hiding in the display stand of Teddy bears that look like him and that Donnie guy had to sing the Sweet Caroline song to figure out which one was Ted. Then Ted sang, "Ba ba ba!" 😂😂😂

🔹I find it funny that when they play "I Like It" on TV, they censored every curse word Cardi B said, they censored J Balvin saying "cabron", and yet, they didn't censor Bad Bunny when he said "culo" or "chinge" or J Balvin when he said "carajo". (Translations: cabron - guy or male goat culo - ass, chinge - fuck (verb), carajo - dick or fuck (noun))

🔸The reason why I didn't really like the Strangers video was because of all the blood. Like, they fought for like one to two minutes. How could Halsey and Lauren be bleeding that much at the end? Were the gloves made with broken glass?

🔹The lamest episode of SpongeBob to me was "Kenny The Cat". The plot was awful and the ending was stupid. The only funny scene was when Patrick pulled a taco out of his pocket and ate it.

🔸It's all Harry Osborne's fault that Gwen Stacy didn't make it in Amazing Spider-Man 2.

🔹The only reason why I heard "Back To Sleep" by Chris Brown was because Zayn was in the remix.😂😂😂

🔸Cardi B and Liza Koshy look alike to me. I'm not saying they look identical, but whenever I see Liza, I think of Cardi B.

🔹Is it just me, or does anyone else miss the days when Louis was more like smiling or whatever? Because that video on his Twitter caused a lot of concern from fans

🔸Seriously though, why can't Little Mix curse in their songs without a permanent censor? Seriously, I've seen Leigh-Anne use the word "bitches" on her SC story, I've heard Perrie say "fuck" on a Musical.ly, and I've seen Jade caption an IG post with the word "twat" before. Plus, Jesy has said "skinny bitch" in a comment too. So, why can't they be uncensored in their music?

🔹Christian Grey was hotter in Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed than in Fifty Shades Of Grey (I still haven't seen the third one, lol)

🔸Am I the only one who likes the song lUcOzAdE by Zayn, but still has no idea what it's about?

🔹Having storage problems with ur phone is awful😩😩😩

A/N: Coming up with twenty of these random opinions every week is actually harder than looks, lol.