Changed Opinions #1

This is a list of changed opinions. I reread all of my "random opinions" chapters, so here are my new opinions.

Old opinion in italics

New opinion in underline

Drake's new music is overrated and it's not as good as his older songs.

The only new drake songs that I've heard that I don't really like is "God's Plan" (expecting for the "she say do you love me" line) and "I'm Upset". The other new songs that I've heard are "Nice For What" and "In My Feelings", which I like.💞

Cardi B is doing way better music wise than Nicki Minaj is. Plus, I love her songs "I Like It", "Bodak Yellow", "Bartier Cardi" and her verses in "Dinero", "Girls Like You", and "Finesse".

I wrote this back when "Chun-Li" came out. So yeah, I still love both of them and both of them still have really strong careers.💞

I strongly disbelieve that Zayn and Gigi are actually back together. For one thing, on Instagram, they don't post pics of them together and Zayn doesn't even follow Gigi or comment on her posts.

I believe that they're together, but I don't believe that they're relationship is reciprocal. They went from Zayn being too in love with Gigi to him being distant/unseen/barely seen. Plus, Gigi seems like she's trying too hard to let people know she's still with Zayn. Idk, I just don't think it'll last this time.

I only like the Cardi B part in "I Like It." J Balvin's part was just okay and Bad Bunny's part sounded weird as hell, lol.

I like the song now, but Bad Bunny's part is still my least favorite, lol.

The plot for Stranger Things sounds more like a movie than a show (I don't watch it and don't want to watch it, in case anyone was wondering if I watch it).

Okay, I don't believe that it could be a movie plot anymore, but I still don't watch it.😊

I stan Normani, Lauren, Ally, and Dinah Jane, but I don't stan Fifth Harmony. I know that probably doesn't make any sense.

I mentioned this before, but now I only really like Normani. Idk what Dinah's doing now and idk about Ally and Lauren. But, I still stan them as people and vocalists.💞

Children shouldn't have their own phones until they're mature enough. Like, don't give a five year old a phone, for example.

If it's given for a specific reason (other than gift or just because) then it's alright. But, seriously, don't give a child their own phone just to "distract them" or something.

"You Gotta Not" is the worst Little Mix song ever, tbh.

Little Mix make beautiful songs.💞 I don't hate this one. It's just one of my least favorites. Plus, I forgot that "The End" was a song back when I wrote it, so you know.

A/N: Only one or two "Random Opinions" chapters had no changed opinions, wow.