BTS #2

A/N: This time, I'm not gonna talk about the band, but about the fandom. But, like last time, it's nothing bad. But, unlike last time, it's short.

So, yesterday, I was on Instagram and I followed Jungkook from BTS, right? (He's the one that I liked in that video if u remembered from my last post about BTS)

But then today, I went back on Instagram and I thought, "You know what? It doesn't really make sense to follow just one member." So, I followed the others and the official band account too.

Shorty after that, I had four new followers, of which three of them were BTS fan accounts and the fourth one was a girl who was a BTS fan.

So, did they follow me because I happened to follow the band or what?

So, anyway, I told someone who I was hanging out with what happened with the followers and stuff. Then she told me something about the fandom or something. After that, I was like 😶.

So, really, I don't know, you guys. I've been debating whether or not to get into K-Pop and stuff (earlier I was on Spotify Browse in the K-Pop section and searching for some bands that I've heard of from being on here), but now I'm like, would I accepted into this fandom or would I get shunned from it or what?

I mean, honestly, if I wanted to get into K-Pop, the easiest band for me to get into first would definitely be BTS, because I've already heard 1-2 songs from them and I know most of the names and a few faces to names already.

But then it's like, um, I don't wanna risk being hated on or shunned or being called fake by the rest of the fandom. So, I don't know, guys.

Anyway, that's what happened with me on Instagram earlier.

Also, if u are part of the fandom, I'm sorry for being scared or distant from the fandom. It's just I hear stuff and it's like, okay wow.

Anyway, changing the subject, how was you guy's weekend? Mine was full of visits and a party.