*Azealia Banks On Wild 'N Out

*warnings:

~insults

Alright, before I start this, for the people reading this that don't know what Wild 'N Out is or who Azealia is, here are some explanations:

Wild 'N Out is a comedy improv & hip hop Improv show on MTV hosted by Nick Cannon. The show consists of two teams: right now they're called the Red Squad and the Black Squad (formally the Gold Squad and the Platinum Squad and before that, the Black Squad and the Platinum Squad). Nick Cannon is the captain of the Red Squad and the celebrity guest of the current episode is the captain of the Black Squad. Throughout the show, they play different improv and hip hop games, leading up to the bonus round: the Wildstyle, where everyone from both teams raps freestyle verses about each other. Points are awarded with bells and not given with buzzers. The popular games include Talking Spit, Plead The Fifth, Bullspittin', Let Me Holla, Pick Up And Kill It, and many others.

Guests included many hip hop artists, including T.I., Machine Gun Kelly, Rick Ross, Wu-Tang Clan and many others. But there have also been non hip hop guests too, including PRETTYMUCH, Blac Chyna, Wendy Williams, Sommer Ray, (just yesterday) Baby Ariel, (tonight) Prince Royce, and many others. The guests participate in the games and most of the time, that includes the Wildstyle. And after the Wildstyle's over and the belt has been distributed to the winning team, the musical guests performs (a snippet of their performance is shown on TV and the full performance is available online) and the show ends.

Azealia Banks is a hip hop artist who has recently appeared on an episode of Wild 'N Out. During the start of the show, she ran off the stage crying.

Now here's what happened.

So, Azealia was booked to appear on Wild 'N Out to promote her album. But she ran off the stage crying because people during the one of the games were making jokes about her being ugly. (At first, I thought that this was during the Wildstyle, but it happened at the beginning of the show.)

Now, I know that sounds bad, but if you've seen Wild 'N Out before, it really isn't.

Alright, so I saw this video on YouTube and I honestly agree with what he said. Feel free to watch it because he explained all of this better than me.

Her being on Wild 'N Out could've been good for her career, but she didn't do that.

Plus, Azealia Banks isn't exactly a sweet little flower. She's insulted so many celebrities before she was even on Wild 'N Out. The celebrities that she's insulted before include T.I., Charlemagne Tha God, Rihanna, Zayn, and Skai Jackson. And she's over here feeling insulted because she was called ugly on TV?

Honey, u called Rihanna a meat patty (the video said that, so idk what this was about), u called Charlemagne Uncle Tom (I don't even know what that means), u called Zayn a terrorist (this was over his video, like what the actual fuck?), u came at Skai Jackson (who at the time was 14) for defending Zayn, and recently, u said that u wanted to see Wendy Williams drop dead on the air (all because Wendy made a list of the people that Azealia has insulted before).

And ur talking about how Wild 'N Out insulted you and turned the tables on you while you yourself made insulting comments about other celebrities and never fucking apologized? I don't know if the people on Wild 'N Out said that ur face is ugly, but I can tell for sure that you have an ugly heart.

Alright, I don't know how many of u are gonna actually understand what I'm gonna say next, but sometimes I like to do this because it's fun.

Azealia Banks, a hora éstas portando como una pinche puta hipócrita. ¿Como vas a estar insultada mientras hechas pura insulta y medía a los demás celebridades? Ay, esta culera.😒😒😒 Yo ni sabía quien eras hasta que dijiste puros insultos a Zayn. Desde ese momento, no te quería para nada, culerona.😡😡😡 Y cada ves que escucho tu nombre sobre la media, es puras historias de usted haciendo insultos a cualquier persona.🙊🙊🙊 Mira, puta desgraciada. Casi toda la gente piensa que éstas mal y loca. Si nunca te pides perdón para toda las insultas que han salido de tu puta boca, nadie te va decir complementos, nomas puras verdades, una de esos verdades es que eres tan loca y hipócrita. Mejor piensa que vas a hacer o decir o mejor callarse el hocico.😷😷😷 ¡Tenga un buen día, culera locita! 😜😜😜😜