Random Opinions #28

A/N: Sorry this is really late:( The one for this week will be published tomorrow:)

🔸It's funny that I know the name of the actor who played the little boy in the Home Alone movies (I can't spell it, though), but I never seen any of them, lol😂😂😂

🔹Hey, if The Weeknd broke up with Selena Gomez, why does "Call Out My Name" suggest the opposite? (Still love the song though)

🔸I know it's only been two episodes so far of having new co-hosts on Catfish, but so far, I prefer Kamie and Nick.

🔹The robot version of SpongeBob in this gif is such a mood😂😂😂

🔸It honestly confuses me when people reply by typing random letters (like asksksksk, djbdjdjsbs, hghghghgh, etc

🔸It honestly confuses me when people reply by typing random letters (like asksksksk, djbdjdjsbs, hghghghgh, etc.) because them it's like wtf are u saying, lol? No offense if u do this, but I just don't know what u mean.

🔹Honestly I didn't really like the song "Woman's World" by Little Mix as much as the other ones on LM5 (excluding Only You, lol), but I still liked the song.

🔸Kulture Kiari looks more like Cardi B than Offset. (check her Instagram if u haven't seen the photo)

🔹Billie Eilish is a little overrated (I've only heard the song Ocean Eyes), but she has a lovely voice💕

🔸Black or white plastic Christmas trees are better than green plastic Christmas trees because they're easier to decorate with more colorful ornaments🎄

🔹Honestly I preferred Taylor Swift when she just sang about relationships. Here's "Out Of The Woods" because that's the song💖💖

🔸I forgot that Cameron Dallas existed until his new song came out😂😂😂 (in case anyone was gonna ask, no I didn't listen to the song)

🔹Sour cream tastes better than mayonnaise, but in good amounts. Because with either one, too much of it tastes weird/gross.

🔸I said recently that I didn't ship either of them, but do Justin and Hailey and Cardi B and Offset even have/had ship names?

🔹I love this song by Prince Royce and Maluma, but how come they censor "joda (fuck off/fuck himself)" and "culo (ass)" in the censored TV version, yet they don't censor out "salami"? (In this song, "salami" is slang for the deee.😂😂😂)

🔸I feel like it would funny if Little Mix collaborated with Jennifer Lopez and if in the music video, Perrie dropped low next to Jennifer. Get it? Because then it would be Lopez next to "low Pezz" 😂😂😂 shitty joke, but whatever.

🔹I had no idea that Lent was a thing until sophomore year of highschool. Seriously though, I heard people talking about what they were giving up for Lent, and I'm like "what's Lent?" lol.

🔸Honestly, the three worst SpongeBob conspiracy theories that I've heard are the tampon one, the suicide one, and the Pearl's mom's meat one. The other ones were weird and/or made sense.

🔹I don't know if I really want to watch the new Spider-Man movie (the spiderverse one) because it's so different.

🔸I'm gonna be honest. When Little Mix said that they were gonna have all female collaborations for LM5, I was expecting more than three in total. Plus, I only knew one of them (Nicki Minaj) prior to the song lists being announced.

🔹Writer's block fucking sucks😩😩😩