Random Opinions #44

A/N: Sorry that these updates are really late.:( This ines for July 5th.

🔹Taylor Swift needs to listen to her own song. Seriously, she "needs to calm down" and "shake it off"😂😂😂😂 (Originally, I wrote this just referring to the Scooter Braun shit, but honestly it refers to that "mom" interview too)

🔸Frozen Coca-Cola is better than regular Coca-Cola in my opinion💞💞

🔹I prefer Pizza Hut over Dominos🍕🍕

🔸The first time I saw Vanessa Morgan (that girl from Riverdale or something) was on Lip Sync Battle and I thought that she looked exactly like Jade Thirlwall😂😂😂😂

🔹I feel bad for this Danuta girl in this American Dad scene. The scene itself was very funny, though.😂😂😂

🔸Alyssa Edwards looks like Lady Gaga💞💞

🔹The only new good song that 5 Seconds Of Summer have right now are "Youngblood" and "Who Do You Love". The other two songs weren't as good, in my opinion.

🔸Homer Simpson as a drag queen is funny af😂😂😂😂 When he fell😂

🔹I find it very ironic that there are Larries (Larry Stylinson romance shippers) that got very mad at the Larry scene in the Euphoria show. Like, y'all been shipping them romantically for years when they haven't actually dated, and it's just a little weird to be mad. No offense if ur a Larry shipper, but I'm just saying.

🔸^About that. It makes sense that Louis got mad/annoyed at that scene.

🔹^About that again. I don't have HBO, but I watched the pilot episode of "Euphoria" for free (it was a free preview) and, I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty interesting, but it's not really something I would get into.

🔸I prefer Pepsi over Coca-Cola.

🔹I found it very funny that people want Jesy Nelson to voice Sebastian in the new Ariel movie.😂😂😂

🔸^About that. I just watched the actual "balegdah" video for the first time last week (I have never seen it before reading the Sebastian article) and now I understand😂

🔹I honestly didn't care that Jade and Jed broke up. (I'm still hoping they're both okay, though❤) But yeah. When I first saw on Instagram that people were saying that they broke up, I was just like "oh". But, they were cute together, I just didn't fully ship them.

🔸I know I'm not a fan of either of them, but I have to say it. Justin Bieber should've never been featured in the remix of Billie Eilish's song "bad guy". For one thing, Billie's vocals in the song were very monotone (but it went with the beat, so it worked) and Justin's vocals were the exact opposite and it stood out, but not in the best way. It threw me off the first time I heard it on the radio.

🔹I can't believe that Leigh-Anne had to deal with racism at the age of nine😔😔

🔸The birthday episode of "SpongeBob" was really good, especially the part where the actors playing real life versions of the characters.

🔹I find it funny that Pottery Barn is gonna start selling Friends theme things, including that apothecary table. *Rachel voice* It's from the colonial times. It's from yore. *Ross voice* MY APOTHECARY TABLE!!

🔸(Usually, I write these kinds of things as the first opinion, but I've already started working on it before this happened) What happened to Cameron Boyce was very sad to hear😢😢😢😢