Stupidest Topic For A Research Topic Ever

Alright, I was on Change.org yesterday signing some petitions and this one that I signed was this one to get this psychology professor fired or punished for this research project she did.

Now before any further, I know it seems a little much to get a professor fired over their research topic, but that's because I haven't mentioned the topic yet.

Because it's offensive. I mean, I'm a light skinned Mexican-American girl, and I found this offensive.

Okay, now here's what the research topic was on the professor's poster or whatever, but I will say again, it's offensive, especially if you happen to be a black girl or black woman.

The topic was this:

Yeah, this is why the title of this update was "stupidest topic ever"

Yeah, this is why the title of this update was "stupidest topic ever". And I went to a highschool where it was a requirement to do research posters and I know what a good topic is, and honey, it's not this shit. 😒😒😒

Seriously though, who approved of her topic? 😕😕😕

Yo, but if this topic would've been used in my old highschool, everyone would be mad. Literally, the majority of students there are either black or Latino. Nobody at my school would approve of this topic, no matter what race they are.

I mean, even if the topic would've used lighter language, like "why (insert race here) is most attractive", it still wouldn't be an ethical topic. Seriously though, if this topic was chosen at my old highschool, that student's social science research teacher (social science research is anything involving social things and topics, like race, gender, etc.) would most likely tell them to pick another topic.

Now, I'm gonna make two different lists. Both of them involving what I just said.

Perfectly Acceptable Psychology/Social Science Research Topics That The Professor Could've/Should've Chosen:

🔹The Effects Of Music Styles And Emotion Response

🔹Which Parenting Techniques Are The Best For Raising Children

🔹How Being A Highschool Teacher Can Impact Alcohol Intake (somebody in my highschool said this, and I still find it funny)

🔹How Social Media Can Affect One's Social Life

🔹How Social Anxiety Affects High School Students (this was my research topic and I got an A☺)

🔹Literally any topic involving psychology that's ethical and respectful

🔹Feel free to continue this list in the comments:)

Black Women Who Are Incredibly Beautiful, But The Professor Has Clearly Never Seen Them:

🔸Leigh-Anne Pinnock

🔸Normani Kordei

🔸Lupita Nyong'o

🔸Nicki Minaj

🔸Cardi B

🔸Beyoncé

🔸Rihanna

🔸Tyra Banks

🔸Remy Ma

🔸The Housewives Of Atlanta girls (Porsha, Eva, NeNe, and the other ones that I don't know the name of)

🔸Literally every black girl who went to my highschool, including this girl in my grade that I had a small crush on.

🔸Octavia Spencer

🔸Halle Berry

🔸Raven-Symone

🔸SZA

🔸Jess Hilarious

🔸B. Simone

🔸Vena E./Pretty Vee

🔸Hi, My Name's Tee

🔸Any of the black girls who are reading this, even though I don't know what u look like.

🔸Serena Williams

🔸Ego Nwodim

🔸Leslie Jones

🔸Tiffany Haddish

🔸Jada Pickett Smith

🔸Regina Hall

🔸Queen Latifah

🔸Oprah Winfrey

🔸Yvette Nicole Brown

🔸Bevy Smith

🔸Tanika Ray

🔸Da Brat

🔸Those three black girls who appear on the TMZ show. (Raquel, Lauren, and the girl that I don't know the name of yet)

🔸Mariah Carey

🔸Alicia Keys

🔸Issa Rae

🔸Feel free to continue this list in the comments too:)

Alright, that's all. So, if u see this petition online and u wanna sign it, u can. It's very easy. U just click "Sign This Petition" and it gives u the option to either donate money or share on social media (if u don't want to do either, just click the option that says, "Sorry, I can't do anything else.) Then if it asks u to share again, either share or click "skip", then it makes u sign up to ten related petitions with one click and then you're done:) Trust me, it's easier than it seems.

) Then if it asks u to share again, either share or click "skip", then it makes u sign up to ten related petitions with one click and then you're done:) Trust me, it's easier than it seems

Anyway, no matter what race or color u are, I think we can all agree that this professor's research topic was unethical and highly offensive.

What are your thoughts on this? On the topic, professor, or petition?