Random Opinions #29

A/N: Sorry for being late:(

🔹I actually shipped them, so it was sad for me to hear that Niall and Hailee broke up😔

🔸Spider-Man 3 is still my favorite of the three of them, but I do agree with an online article that the ending sucked. Then again, in their defense, there was supposed to be a Spider-Man 4, but it never happened. Same thing with The Amazing Spider-Man movies. There was supposed to be a third one, but it never happened.

🔹I prefer Tom Hardy as Venom than Topher Grace as Venom. ❤

🔸I don't know if "Back To Life" by Zayn is officially about one of his girlfriends or someone else, but it's still a beautiful song💞

🔹I said before that I prefer female rappers over male rappers. The main reason why is because most female rappers compared to male rappers are less controversial/problematic. I didn't say that there are no controversial female rappers, but there are a lot of male rappers who are very controversial.

🔸I didn't take me that long to realize that Little Mix is the only band that I still stan💞 I still support One Direction as individuals and support most of the individuals from Fifth Harmony, but I support Little Mix as individuals and a whole group.

🔹Leigh-Anne and Andre are the only current Little Mix couple that I fully ship. I ship Alerrie, but only a little bit and I don't ship Jaded, but I still think they look cute together. I also still ship Zerrie and Jakesy even though they're not together anymore.

🔸Bart Baker's parodies were better back in the day. I know he parodied my favorite people too, but it's comedy, not pure insults. He even said once in an interview that he's a fan of most of the artists he parodies.

🔹I love Nicki Minaj's pink hair in the "Good Form" video💞

🔸Can I just say that it's awesome that Nicki Minaj collaborated with Little Mix and Zayn, but it sucks that people in the media only talk about Nicki all the time and just brush off Little Mix and Zayn as if they're not out here making good music and good choices?

🔹So, when is Little Mix's new management gonna set in? That was a joke, lol. What a mean is that they've had this new management for like one or two months now and the only thing that's happened so far is uncensored songs.

🔸This new beef between Drake and Kanye West got annoying very quickly😂 (I wrote this before Kanye responded to Ariana)

🔹I know they broke up, but here's something I never fully understood. If Offset always bought Cardi B a new car, and she doesn't even have a license, does that mean he technically kept the cars for himself?

🔸I did not know until recently that the blonde woman from "The Neighborhood" and the blonde girl from "Two Broke Girls" were played by the same person. To be fair, I was never into the second show at all, so I didn't make the connection.

🔹I'm actually over the song "thank u, next" right now, but it's still a good song and video.

🔸At first I found it funny that there's an online petition to get the "Sweet Victory" song from SpongeBob to be performed at the super bowl, but now I find it cool. I even signed it😂😂😂

🔹If Ariana Grande records a song with Cardi B, she would have worked with literally all of the really popular female rappers (which include Nicki Minaj and Iggy Azalea, who's she's already worked with)

🔸I know I said before that I like sour cream in good amounts, but I don't approve of it being in a cake. (I saw a recipe in the commercial.) Literally, I only like it thinly spread on sandwiches. I'll eat it on a tostada, but it's not that good. And yeah, not in cake (unless I can't taste it, but the idea of it being in a cake sounds gross to me.)

🔹Okay, if you've seen Spider-Man 3, u may know about that dance that Peter did in the street while wearing the symbiote (idk if that's how u spell it) underneath his clothes. Well, I recently found this version on YouTube that doesn't have music and it was really funny. 😂😂😂

🔸Honestly, what was the real point of adding Lil Wayne to Nicki's song "Good Form" if his verse was all the way at the end? 😂 Still a good song💞