Random Opinions #39

A/N: Sorry this is so late:(

🔸I love that Perrie's doing a shoe line💞💞

🔹Sometimes I wonder if the people who do the soap cutting ASMR videos use the soap after it's cut up or if they just throw it away.

🔸Okay, I actually like this song by Offset and Cardi B, but I have to ask. Am I the only one who thinks that the yellow outfit that she wore in the music video makes her look kinda like Lala, the yellow Teletubby? 💛😂💛😂

🔹The Pikachu voice in the preview for the new movie threw me off😂😂😂 The first time I saw it, I was like, "That's not what Pikachu sounds like!" 😂😂😂

🔸The whole Sonic movie controversy was confusing to me up until I looked up what Sonic's teeth are supposed to look like😂😂😂😂

🔹I don't like the Migos that much, but I'm just gonna say it. How come their fans care more about Quavo and Offset than Takeoff? Like, one time, they showed a TMZ video where a Migos fan got tattoos of Quavo and Offset and the first thing I thought was, "Where's Takeoff?" (One of the girls on the show said this too and I was like, "I agree."

🔸^About them. I really only like the choruses of their songs. The only song I like all the way through is MotorSport, and even then, I mostly skip their verses and listen to just the Nicki and Cardi versus.

🔹I kinda like Taylor Swift's new song, but at the same time, I kinda don't. For one thing, the beginning was almost exactly like "Delicate". Plus, her voice didn't really blend well with Brendon Urie.

🔸^About that. I've never fully seen her Billboard Awards performance or Beyoncé's Coachella performance, but I do see why people are comparing the two. Based on the beats alone, I think Beyoncé's marching band was better.

🔹^About that again. 1989 was Taylor Swift's best pop album. The country albums that were released before this one were pretty good too. But, Reputation wasn't as good, mostly because of all the overdone shade (excluding Delicate, End Game, and ...Ready For It?, which are not shady at all). Even though I'm not a Swiftie, I do hope that her new album is better and not as dark and shady as the last.

🔸(Sorry, this the last one about Taylor, then I'm done) I found it really funny how quickly this guy guessed Taylor Swift during this game. The clue the first guy said was, "She has a really long back." Then the second guy immediately said, "Taylor Swift?" 😂😂😂😂 The other team was like, "How the fuck??" I honestly thought long back meant something about her being tall.

🔹I just listened to this cover by Zayn today and it was really good💜💜

🔸I did not know that this song was from Billie Eilish until today when I heard it in a meme, but I like it💙💙

🔹Halsey's middle name is really pretty💖💖

🔸I find it pointless that Instagram is thinking about getting rid of the like count. Hopefully, they don't do it.

🔹I just started painting my eyebrows these past two days and I have to say. How do people do it so perfectly?

🔸I saw this list online that ranked the six friends from Friends from worst to worst to best and I pretty much agreed with the whole list. 💗💗 The list was 6: Ross, 5: Monica, 4: Chandler, 3: Rachel, 2: Phoebe, 1: Joey.

🔹I also found this list of Zayn (or someone else, I dont really know) ranking his exes (not all if them, only three) and I'm so happy that Perrie made third. 💖💖 The list was 1: Gigi (which makes sense because she's the most recent one), some girl I never heard of, and 3: Perrie (which makes sense because of all the history). Keep in mind that Zayn has dated more people than just these three, so it's pretty good for them to be on the list. But honestly, the second girl shouldn't been third because it said in the article that she shaded Zayn in 2015 (they dated in 2011 or 2012), but whatever. I'm just happy that Perrie and Gigi made it (even though I didn't ship Zigi).

🔸The plot of the movie "The Sun Is Also A Star" seems interesting, but the title itself was a little out there. Yes, I'm aware it's based on a book.

🔹I didn't know Toadette was a Mario character until I played MarioKart 8. She's just as cute as Toad.