Random Opinions #26

A/N: Sorry for being a day late:(

🔸Ariana Grande is such a queen for defending Little Mix and Ellen DeGeneres from Piers Morgan's tweets💞

🔹Also, Joan Grande (Ari's mom) defended LM too and Frankie (Ari's half brother) congratulated them both for defending Little Mix💞

🔸I was sorta right in a way when I said that Nicki Minaj and Cardi B were more likely to patch things up than Eminem and Machine Gun Kelly were. I mean, I don't think that they're best friends, but at least the beef's pretty much over.

🔹I just heard "Polaroid" a couple days ago and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. It was actually really good💞 (because Liam's solo career is ehhh to me now. Still love him as a person though)

🔸I feel like Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello should've started dating when "I Know What You Did Last Summer" came out.

🔹Am I the only one here that thinks that Halsey and G-Eazy broke up again just because "Without Me" came out during the time that they got back together?

🔸If the last thing that I said is for real, then the opposite happened with Zayn and Gigi because "Let Me" came out during the time that they were broken up, but they got back together soon after.

🔹I prefer chicken over turkey. I haven't had turkey in a long time, but yeah.

🔸Please tell I'm not the only one who kept forgetting who Harry James is and wasn't sad when he and Jesy broke up recently?

🔹I saw this fact video about One Direction yesterday and while I did know a lot of the facts already, I also learned and relearned some stuff😊 (btw, two things: they didn't say "fun fact: Niall is Irish and they actually skipped #100, so it's technically 106 facts)

🔸I know she's controversial, but some Cardi B haters take things really far as far as how they feel about her. Seriously though, there's a petition online to get her deported or something, which is ridiculous. I mean, I don't like Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift (I like some of their songs, but not them), but u don't see me making a petition to get them deported. That's just awful no matter how u feel about anyone.

🔹But there is one petition online that supports getting a celebrity boxing match between Cardi B and Azealia Banks and I just found that funny. Besides, if that really happened, Cardi would probably win, lol😂😂😂 Plus, Azealia came at Cardi before (I forgot what it was about, I saw it in a video), so yeah.

🔸I used to prefer One Direction over Little Mix a long time ago, but now, I prefer Little Mix over One Direction💞💞

🔹Am I the only one that was a little disappointed that the Zayn and Nicki collab didn't have any swear words in it? I mean, Nicki is a female rapper who curses a lot and Zayn is a R&B singer who curses a lot. So it was kinda a let down that the song was clean, but I still love it💞

🔸I'm starting to like the song again, but I prefer the music video for "God's Plan" over the actual song, lol.

🔹Perrie was really cute on her Instagram story when she was talking about how her Christmas tree was in pieces🎄💞

🔸Dinah Jane is so underrated. Like her song is really good💜💞💛💞

🔹Selena Gomez has a good voice💚💙💚💙 Idk why people say she can't sing😔

🔸Listen, I love the Mario video games, but the Mario cartoons are weird af

🔹I still like him, but Bart Baker's parodies aren't as good as they were back in the day.

A/N: Should I continue this book or nah? Also, any topics u want me to talk about? Comment here or PM me:)