Chapter 5 "Reunion":

Gabe's POV:
I just...I couldn't believe it. The smooth Caramell skin, those gorgeous hazel eyes, that adorable cute face, and a hat with the D on it. It...It was Clementine. I can't believe after all these years I actually found her. "Look asshole, We don't want any trouble. All we were doing was fishing for some food so could you just to piss off and let us go on with our day." She said with a hint of spunk. I was so in shock that when I immediately saw her face, I dropped my weapon in disbelief.
"Cle...Clementine?" I asked in shock. "Yeah I'm Clementine. And who the hell are you? Wait a minute, how do you even know my fucking name?" She asked me with a hint of rage in her voice. "Uh, I thought you said there wouldn't be no swearing around me." The boy said to her. "Oh yeah that's right. Sorry goofball. But seriously who the hell are you?" She asked once again. "You seriously don't recognize me?" I asked her a question back. "No. Should I?" She said with the spunk returning in her voice. The kind of spunk that really used to turn me on from time to time. "Why are you guys asking so many questions?" The boy then asked both of us. "I just really thought you would remember me. I mean I might not be wearing my old blue jacket or orange beanie, but I would still thi...." I began to tell her until I saw her eyes widen with disbelief and a small gasp escape her mouth as I could tell she was surprised as well once she finally recognized me.
"Wait a minute. Gabe? Is that really you?" She said as a small tear of joy rolled down her cheek. All I could do is let out a smile and say, "Yeah, it's really me Clem." I said as I started to shed tears of joy as well. The next thing I knew, she drops her fishing stick and ran up to me and wrapped me in a huge ass hug. I return the hug. I was just happy to have her back in my life again. Finally I am not alone anymore. I've actually have someone I know and care about. And not only that, but it's with the girl that I've had a crush on for all these years. As we hugged I took another quick look at her and realize something; That she has gotten somehow a lot hotter and sexier over time. I mean last time I saw her she was 13 years old and I was 14. Only then she was just going through puberty is I was just going through it too. Know that she's 17 years old, her breasts were now fully rounded and her cuteness was now at a level 10. Not to mention that she also has a new hairstyle and a black jacket instead of her old red one. God I missed having her in my life.
Clem's POV:
I was still in complete and utter shock. I mean Gabe was here with me. Just when I thought I would never get to see that face again, I guess this world is just full of surprises. As we broke the hug, AJ gave both of us a confused look. "Mom, who is this guy?" AJ asked. "AJ, this is Gabe. He is an old friend from years ago when I went to get you back from McCarroll Ranch." I introduced Gabe as AJ looked at him with a smile on his face. "Nice to meet you Gabe." AJ said as he reached out his hand for Gabe to shake it. "It's nice to meet you too, AJ." Gabe said back as he shook AJ's hand.
As he and AJ were talking, I began to notice something about Gabe. That he was super fucking hot. I mean he was cute when I first met him, but now he is like 50 times hotter. He grew a beard and he also looks like he's been working out a lot too. Yeah I'm not going to deny that back when I was in Richmond, I had a bit of a crush on him. When Javi told me that Gabe had a crush on me, I didn't believe it. I mean how could someone that dorky and that cute fall for a screw up like me. "Hey, I'm looking for a place to stay. Do you guys happen to have a community or a group or something that I can stay in?" Gabe then asked. "Oh yeah. We have a group that staying not too far from here in a boarding school. I'm kind a like their leader so I'll vouch for you." I told him as he then do a small back on his face. "Great lead the way cutie." He said as I begin to blush a little. "Oh shit! I didn't mean to call you cutie. Clementine I am so sorry!" He tried to apologize.
"It's OK. Come on let's go. We'll talk and catch up along the way" I said as he nodded and we left to go back to the rest of my group. "Having Gabe back in my life is amazing. I only regret I never actually told him how I felt. Well I'm not going to make the same mistake twice. I'll let some time pass and maybe once we get to reconnect with each other, I'll tell him how I truly feel about him." I thought to myself as we then continued to walk back the abandoned boarding school where I've been for the last few months.