Chapter 32 "Hostage":

Clem's POV:
I woke up in the dark and cold room as I was tied to a Woden chair with just a single light bulb glowing above my head. I was probably the most scared I've ever been since I had to... shoot Lee. All I could think about was Gabe and AJ. I hope to put two of them were all right and that they got somewhere safe. I was also thinking about the baby and how I didn't want to raise it in whatever hell hole I ended up in. But my thoughts were interrupted as the door to the darkroom began to open as a bright light shine through. There I saw an armed guard and a woman who looked really familiar appear. As I got a good look at the woman I realized to it was in my body filled with pure rage and aggression. I realized that the woman was that fucking bitch, Joan.
"JOAN!!!" I said in frustration. "Ahhh, Clementine. It's been too long, hasn't it, darlin?" She asked. "Yeah but not fucking long enough." I said as I would have flipped her off if my hands were free. "Yeah you would think that wouldn't you? But guess what I'm back and I have a few of your old "friends" to help me achieve my plans." She said as I was now confused but still angry. "What the fuck do you mean by that, bitch?!" I asked her as she then whistled with her fingers as another shadowy figure walked out of the darkness. When the persons face was revealed, my face went white as I was in complete shock and fear. It was the only person to actually put a bullet in me. It was Arvo!
"Ar...Arvo?!" I said in fear as he looked a lot older than he did last time I saw him. "Hello Clementine. Good to see you again." He said in a threatening Russian accent. "Maybe not as good as you think." I said as I spit in his face. He then wiped it off and try to attack me until the one guard stopped him from doing so. "Pretty surprising, huh Clem? But that's not all." She told me as I just rolled my eyes to who would be revealed next. "Guard, if you would please remove your ski mask." Joan ordered him as he took off his mask as my mouth dropped open. "Oh my fucking God, Carl?!" I asked in complete shock to see him again. I still haven't forgiven him for what he did to Gabe. "Yes Clementine it's me. It's a pleasure to see you again even if you won't admit it." He boasted as I only became angry and started rocking in my chair. "After what you did to Gabe and I, You should be surprised I haven't fucking killed you yet." I threatened him as he slapped me across the face. "Oh, you're as feisty as always. I like it when you get feisty. It only makes you hotter and makes my passion for you burn brighter." He said as I was completely grossed out now.
"So now that familiar faces are aside, I bet you're wondering why we have you in this room instead of with the others." Joan said as I calmed down just slightly and nodded my head. "Well, since you have experience with stitching things up, the three of us have decided to have you assist or medic if a soldier gets injured or something." She explained as I didn't want to but I don't think I really had a choice in this so I just nodded my head again. "Excellent then let's get you started. And I almost forgot, welcome back... To the new frontier." She said as my eyes grew wide in my mouth hung open with a slight gasp escaping my mouth. "New frontier?!!?! I thought we destroyed them years ago. But they're actually back? Oh god this can't fucking be happening!" I thought in my head as they remove me from the chair with my arm still tied and escorted me to their medics.
We reached the medical bay as a woman was working on organizing her medical tools. "Hey bitch, we got someone to help you bozos out here." Carl yelled at her and she turned around and faced us. It was at this moment, that I felt a slight pinch of hope as I saw the medical girl was. It was fucking Eleanor. I couldn't believe she was alive but yet here she was. "Oh my God, Clementine!" Eleanor yelled out as we both ran to each other and gave each other a kind of hug since my hands are still tied. "So good to see you again El." I told her if she looked at me and said, "Same to you too." Coral then slaves open my restraints as I grabbed my wrist in pain. "Now you three get rest. You have great big day ahead of you tomorrow." Arvo said as he, Carl, and Joan left the room leaving us.
"Eleanor, how long of you been trapped here?" I asked her if she never grew a sad expression on her face. "Ever since Richmond fell year ago, I was abducted by the new frontier and have been their slave ever since." She said is I was surprised by her answer. "Whole year?! We need to find a way out of here and fast!" I told her she in desperation and she tried to calm you down. "Believe me Clem, I've tried. But there's no way out that won't get you shot or killed." Eleanor told me is that only made me freak out more. "You don't understand Eleanor! I need to go back to Alexandria because I am... I'm pregnant." I admitted to her and she covered her mouth in surprise. "Oh Clementine. I'm so happy for you. How far along are you?" She asked. "About three months or so." I answered her. "Wait a minute, who is the father?" She then asked as I told her, "It's Gabe. He is the father." "Wow I never knew the kid had it in him." Eleanor commented. "No he had it in me. That's how I got pregnant." I joked as she began to laugh as her laugh was loud enough to wake up the old man in the corner.
"Well thanks for interrupting my beauty sleep, Eleanor. Oh, and who is this young lady?" The old man asked as I walked over to them and shook his hand. "My name is Clementine. It's nice to meet you sir." I told him is his eyes grew wider. "Now you wait just the darn moment. Clementine? Do you know a Gabriel by any chance?" I asked as it was now my turn to be surprised now. "Yeah, he's my boyfriend. How the hell do you know him?" I asked him confused. "My name is Abel. When that Carl punk tried to kill him, I saved his life from the lurkers." He answered as a huge smile grew on my face. "Wait you're the guy Gabe told me about. You're the one who saved his life?" I asked excited. "Yes, that would be me sweetheart." He answered as I gave them a hug and appreciation. "Thank you so much!!! We owe you a debt of gratitude ." I told him as he just said, "No problem Clem. I just help whomever I can help."
"But wait a minute, how the hell did you get here?" I asked him as we let go of each other. "Well not too long after I met Gabe, those new frontier bastards invaded my home and took me here." He answered me as I just nodded my head as he did the same. "As much as I hate to say this, Arvo was right. We should get some sleep." Eleanor suggested as Abel and I agreed as we all slept on the floor with only blankets to support us. Abel then moved closer to me and whispered, "Don't worry, Clementine. We will make sure you get back home to your boys. I promise." I then smiled at his commitment to my situation as I fell asleep with my family on the brain and a single tear rolling down my face.

Wow, this might be my longest chapter yet. Thank you guys for enjoying this if you did and don't be afraid to leave comments in the comment section. I'm always open to feedback. Thank you guys again so much.