Chapter 10 "Confession":

Clem's POV:
We have been on the supply run for about two hours now and by God we found a Lotta shit. Food, Water, blankets, supplies, and so much more. But my mindset wasn't on that. It was on how I was going to tell Gabe how I really really feel about him. I was scared because what if he says no and it completely ruins our friendship. If he would never want to see me again, I would be heartbroken.But I can't deny my feelings any longer. Just holding them in is literally killing me inside and letting him know was the only way I can be free. Truly free. All I can hope at this point is that he feels the same way that I do.
"Oh Lord, there's a lot of shit! Clem look at this, but there's so much pudding." Gabe exclaimed in happiness as I just rolled my eyes at his dorkiness. His adorable dorkiness. "That's great Gabe. Hey listen, why don't we take a quick break and sit on this log." I said pointing to the log right next to the gas station we searched. "OK yeah sure. I'm feeling a little tired anyway." He said as he sat down and I sat down next to him.
"So, what was up with Louis back at the boarding school?" Gabe asked me as I got more nervous. "Oh, don't worry about it. He's just a little upset with me right now." I told him as he looked confused. "Why would he be mad at you?" He asked another question. "Well because...He told me he was in love with me and I turned them down." I told him as he looked shocked. "Really?! I'm surprised he has those feelings toward you. But why was he so pissy with me in particular?" He asked as I tensed up from his question. "Well because I told him that I...." I began to say until I stopped myself. "Because you what?" He then asked. "You know what, forget about it. It doesn't even matter. He was just being a douche." I said as I suddenly remembered what Gabe said happened to Kate and Javi. I started shedding a single tear that was apparently noticeable by Gabe.
"Clementine, What's wrong?" Gabe asked as he put his arm around me. Yes he felt really good, but he didn't stop the tears from flowing and the guilt that I felt. "It's just that... If I would've come back... Maybe I...Could've help save Kate and Javi. It's all my fucking fault!" I said as tears flowed from my eyes and Gabe held me tighter. "Clem, you can't always blame yourself. It wasn't your fault. You had no idea that we would be in danger and honestly I'm just glad I get to see you again. But just remember, that it's not your fault." Gabe said as I started to feel better. " You're right, Gabe. You're always right."I told him as I enjoyed his arm around me. It gave me the confidence to do what I needed to do. It gave me the confidence to tell him how I feel.
"Uh, Gabe?" I asked with his arm still around me. "Yes, Clem?" He asked back. "There's something I have to tell you and just promise me that if you don't like what I have to say, can we at least stay friends?" I asked. "Clem, I'm never leaving your side ever again." He said.
"Gabe, Ever since I met you back when we took down the new frontier together, I've felt a certain way about you that I've never had the courage to tell you until now. Gabe...I...I like you. No no fuck that!!! I love you."
Gabe's POV:
I was in complete and utter shocked by her words. I can't believe she actually loved me too after all this time. It's like my wildest and greatest dream ever come true. The fact that she has felt this way for as long as I have just give me such a boost of happiness and energy that cannot be contained by anything in the universe. Well she told me how she feels I'm about to tell her how I feel. "I... I get it. You don't feel the same way. I am sorry I brought it up." Clem said as she was about to stand up before I stopped her. "Clementine, my sweet Clementine, I do feel the same way. I've loved you for just as long and I was equally as scared to tell you how I feel. So I guess that leaves only one question; Clementine, will you be my girlfriend?"
Clem's POV:
Oh my fucking God!!! Gabe really loves me back and he's actually asking me to be his girlfriend?! Pinch me I must be fucking dreaming!!! I lunges myself into his arms and gave him a huge ass hug. "Yes yes of course I'll be your girlfriend you fucking dork! I love you so much." I told him. "Baby, I love you too." He responded. Then before I knew it, we both leaned our faces in as we shared our first kiss. It was everything I wanted and more with his smooth lips against mine. We then separated our lips as I was still stunned by how much I loved it and loved him. "That was my first kiss." I whispered to him as he smiled and planted a small peck on my forehead and then put our foreheads together. "It was my first kiss as well." He was whispered. We then separated our bodies as we then stood in a lovingly awkward silence. "Well, we should probably get back and tell everybody the good news that we are officially a couple."Gabe suggested as I nodded and we took off back towards the boarding school with both of us hand in hand that's for the first time in my life I am truly in love with Gabe. My super handsome, cute, sweet, and dorky boyfriend.