Chapter 22 "Special Fun":

Warning: Chapter will be a Lemon🍋 if those bother you or upset you, then please do not read.
3rd Person POV:
"Oh hell yeah, baby! Let's get it on!!" Gabe said as Clem's seductive gaze only increased as she nodded and proceeded to completely remove Gabe's shirt. After doing this, they smashed their lips together once again as they just were mesmerized in each other's presence. Their tongues were wrestling with each other as the swapping of their saliva felt just great to the both of them. As the moment got even more heated, Gabe then removed Clem's shirt and threw it on the ground right next to his own. After quickly making out again, Clem then separated her lips from his as she attempted to remove her bra but found it to be quite difficult. "Argh, come on!!! Goddammit!" She whispered as she failed to in clip it: "Please melady, allow me to help you." Gabe said seductively as Clem blushed like crazy.
Gabe then removed her bra as it was the first time he saw her bare chest. Her breasts were not to small nor too big. They were absolutely perfect, just like he thought she was. "You like my tits, don't you dork?" She flirted as Gabe nodded like crazy. "Well, why don't you play with them a little bit." Clem said as Gabe planted both hands on each breast. He then started fondling them and tweaking her nipples as Clem let out a small loan of pleasure. Then without warning, Gabe began to suck on her nipples as Clem let out a even louder moan this time. "Fuck. Oh fuck, Gabe." She moaned out as she enjoyed the feeling so much. Gabe eventually stopped as they then shared another sweet, tender, and passionate kiss.
"Now it's my turn." Clem said as she then got back on top of Gabe and removed his pants and underwear until she saw his "manhood". "Holy fuck, Gabe!" She yelled both surprised and aroused. "What?! Clem, what is it?!" He asked nervously. "You never told me you had such a huge dick." She flirted as Gabe then blushed like crazy as much as Clem did earlier. "Tha...thank you." Gabe said to her as she took a nice look at it. She then moved her body down his until her face reached his "manhood". She grasped it with one hand and then wrapped her whole mouth around it, sucking hard as she gave Gabe his first blowjob. Gabe moaned just as loud as Clem did as he never felt such a sensation like this. "Clem!!! Oh Yes, Clem!! "Oh fuck!! Oh fuck!!!" Gabe moaned out as Clem continued to suck hard on his "manhood". "Clem, I'm... I'm close!!" Gabe said as he then came in her mouth as she removed it from his "manhood". She then swallowed his baby batter as the two then began to wrestle with their tongues once again.
"Oh Gabe; you make my pussy so wet all the time! I love you so fucking much." Clem said as they removed each other's lips. "I fucking love you too, Clementine. You make me hard every single day and I'll always love you till the end of time." Gabe responded as the two of them got even more turned on. Then without warning, Gabe then moved on top of Clem and took of her pants and panties, revealing her "womanhood". "Wow, you got quite the bush, Clem." Gabe said as Clem rolled her eyes and told him, "Oh, fuck you." "I will in a minute, baby. There is just one thing I have to do first." He seductively told her as she gave him a confused look. He then moved his face down to her womanhood and began to lick it with his tongue. Clem let out the biggest moan that either one of them have let out yet. "Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!" She screamed out as Gabe just continued to rotate his tongue clockwise right on her clit.
"Oh Gabe, I'm... I'm...." She panted as her juices came flowing out into Gabe's mouth. He then swallowed it like Clem did as they both met eye to eye with both of them completely naked now. Clem then surprised Gabe as she flipped him underneath her as they both started laughing. "You ready, Clem?" He asked all flirty. "Yes Gabe, I am. You take my virginity and I'll take yours. I need you inside me so bad that it hurts. So yes Gabe, rock my fucking world." She said as they two of them just smiled and Gabe's "manhood" then entered her "womanhood". It hurt her at first but as they both got into rhythm, that pain quickly turned to pleasure as she continued to ride him. It was by far the best feeling both of them ever had in their entire lives. Gabe then got the jump on her and regained dominance as he was back on top and thrusting into her. "Oh, Gabe!! I... I love you! I love yo so... so fucking much!" She panted as the pleasure and her orgasms got in the way of her speaking, making it difficult to talk. "I love you... too so... fucking much! Now and... and forever, Clementine!" Gabe said as he had trouble talking as well due to the good feeling he was getting.
"Gabe, I'm... I'm close!!!" She uttered as Gabe uttered back, "Me too. What should... I do?" "Just do it inside me!" She uttered as Gabe was shocked by her words. "Are you... are you sure?" Gabe asked as all Clem did was nod and say, "Without a... doubt." It was at that moment that Clem's juices sprayed all over Gabe's "manhood" and Gabe came inside of Clem as the feeling of being filled up by Gabe made Clem feel complete and happy. The two then just lied their naked bodies right next to each other in bed. "Wow! That was...." Clem said until Gabe interrupted her and said, "Amazing." The two lovebirds then just stared into each other's eyes and cuddled their naked bodies together. "God, I'm so in love with you, Clem. I want to marry you. Whatever you want in this world and I will give it to you, no matter what." Gabe said as Clem felt honored and loved by his words. "Just you Gabe. All I want is you." She said as they then got under the covers and fell asleep in each other's arms as they both fell asleep with the same thought in their heads, "God, I'm really love my life right now."