Chapter 21 "I Love You":

(TIME SKIP: SEVEN MONTHS LATER)
Clem's POV:
It has been seven months since the fight against Negan and we all moved into Alexandria and for the most part it had been quite nice and peaceful living with my girlfriend and son while Marlon, his dog Rosie, and Violet live as roommates in the house next door. I turned 19 years old four months ago and Clem turned 18 last week. It has been really nice to have Kate back in my life. Seeing how she is the only living blood relative I have left, it really is nice to know that she still alive. Me and Clem's relationship has also been as strong as ever. There is no doubt that we are totally in love with each other. I couldn't imagine my life without her being there to keep me in check and to love me. Me and AJ I've also been getting along a lot too. I really do see him as my son now. I never thought in my entire life since the apocalypse started that I would have a kid. Yet here I am with a son that is by far the best son in the world.
Something weird has been going on recently. Whenever Clem and I go somewhere, Carl is always there checking her out or flirting with her. God I fucking hate him. There is no way in hell that I am letting him take my Clemmy for me. I was currently out talking to Kate and dropping AJ off with her because he wanted to sleepover there tonight as it was just Clem and I tonight. Dear Kate and I stop talking, I went back home to check on my beautiful girlfriend but when I got there I saw her and Carl talking at the front door. It looked like he was flirting again and Clem just wasn't having it. I eventually saw her slap him across the face as he walked off our doorstep shouting, "One day you will be mine Clementine! One day you will be my fucking girlfriend!!" With Clem shouting back, "In your dreams, young Jeff Bridges!" She then slammed the door in frustration as I then walked onto our porch and walked in the room. By that point, Clem was already in our backyard as I chased her back there.
Clem's POV:
After my fight with Carl, I went to the backyard and started to sing one of my favorite songs from the old world.
"🎼 We are only getting older baby. And I've been thinking about it lately. Does it ever drive you crazy, just how fast the night changes. Everything that you ever dreamed of, disappearing when you wake up. But there is nothing to be afraid of. Even when the night changes. It will never change me and you.🎼"
As I finished my verse, I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my torso as I also thought the kiss planted on my cheek. I turned my head around to see my amazing boyfriend holding me in his arms just the way I like it. "Hey baby. I just dropped off AJ with Kate." Told me as I turned around so that the whole front of my body was facing him now. "Thanks babe, your the best." I told him as we just stared into each other's eyes lovingly. "And by the way, I love your singing. You have a fantastic voice." He told me as I smiled larger at the compliment. "You really think so?" I asked him as he just said, "Clementine, you have the voice of a beautiful fucking angel." He says as I have him a gentle peck on the cheek. "Thanks dork, I love you." I told him as he said back, "I love you too, baby."
"Also, what would you and Carl fighting about on the balcony?" He says i felt a little embarrassed. "Oh, you saw that? Well he was just... asking me out on a date." He said as I saw Gabe's face go furious. "HE FUCKING WHAT??!?!?? You said no right?!!" Gabe screamed out. "Of course I said no. In fact when he actually did ask me out, I got pissed and slapped him right across his stupid fucking face. Gabe there is no man on this earth that I love as much as I love you. You are my everything. Both you and AJ are the only family that I have left. And by no circumstances would I ever do anything to sabotage what we have. Because Gabe... You're my soulmate." I confessed my love to him as he calm down.
All of a sudden he leaned his face in as I did the same shit as we kissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around his waist as his hands were firmly placed on my hips. We then moved it to the bedroom as Gabe carefully placed me down onto the bed underneath him as we continue to make out. I eventually flipped us over as now he was on the bottom and I was on the top. Every time we make out I feel powerful. Almost like nothing in the world could touch me. The rhythm of our lips moving together was so smooth it was hypnotizing. As we swapped saliva while making out, I got so horny, that I begin to remove Gabe's shirt. As I did so, he pulled his face away and gave me a look of shock and confusion. "Clem, what are you doing?" He asked as I was hornier then I've ever been. "Gabe, AJ isn't here. We have the whole house in the whole night to ourselves. And I want you to be my first time and for me to be yours. Come on, don't you love me?" I asked him seductively. "Of course I do, baby." He responded as I traced my pointer finger down his chest and abs. "So then, what do you say?" I asked him even more seductively.

Uh oh, Cliffhanger! Should a do a 🍋 next chapter? Let me know in the comments below! See you guys later.