Chapter 13 "The Attack":

Gabe's POV:
I woke up the next morning with the most beautiful site I've ever seen; My beautiful girlfriend sleeping like an angel. I never realized how cute she looked and she was asleep. That's mostly because this is the only time I ever saw her asleep. I've been begin to see her eyes slowly open as we stared into each others eyes with a huge smiles on our faces. "Good morning, baby." I said to her as I planted a quick kiss on her for head. "Good morning, my handsome dork." She said as she began stroking my hair. "Did you have a night sleep?" I asked her. "Best sleep I've had since this whole fucking apocalypse started. I think it's mostly because I had you to hold me." She then responded.
As we were staring in each other's eyes, I noticed something, I looked over the where my other hand was and it was right on her ass. I pulled my hand off from her ass and felt totally embarrassed. "I am... I am so sorry Clementine. I must of done that while I was asleep I didn't mean...." I said until I felt Clem hold my hand up. What she did next shocked me; She put my hand right back on her ass. I looked at her super confused until she said, "Gabe, you're my boyfriend now. You get to do stuff like this to me anytime you want. Except when were in front of AJ. Then we can just hold hands, hug, kiss and all that shit. But when we're alone together, you can do whatever you want with my body." She said is I got really turned on. "I'm sorry. It's just that I've never had a girlfriend before. I'm kind of clueless on what I can and cannot do." admitted to her. "Oh I don't know. I think you'll do fine. Plus I've never had a boyfriend before so I'm not that much better." Clem then assumes me. "Well I have to say, your ass is pretty damn nice." I told her as she blast and I fell her let's push up against mine.
I really wanted to make out right there, but she stopped and, "We should probably get dressed and head downstairs."  I nodded as we got out of bed, got dressed, and started walking downstairs.
But as soon as we got downstairs, we heard an adult man saying, " You little assholes better give us all your shit, I want you to put holes in all of your fucking heads." We both looked each other and fear as we got a better look of what was going on. We then saw Marlon, AJ, Louis, Violet, and Ten being held at gunpoint by 4 masked soldiers. "Clementine, what the fuck do we do?" Then whispered to her. "Let's sneak up on him. Maybe we can take them out before they fire the weapons on the rest of the group." Clem answered as I agreed and we went around the room they were in as we were able to get behind them without the soldiers noticing. "Ready?" Clem asked whispering. I nodded my head as we took out a knife and shank two of the soldiers in the back of the head. "What the fuck do you...." The one soldier said  is turning around before Clem stabbed him in the forehead as his body got the floor. "God damn! You look sexy as shit when you're killing the bad guys."Tell her as she blushes and flips a hair behind her ear. "Well, thanks babe. You just look sexy all the time." She said back as we quickly remembered there was still one more guard left.
I went to stop the soldier but was too late. He threw a Molotov cocktail as the fire quickly spread throughout the boarding school. "Have fun, fuckers!!" The soldier yelled out as he quickly ran away. "Gabe! We got to get out of here now before we get burned to death!" Clem yelled out. "OK! Let's get the fuck out!" I said issuing everyone out of the building. Luckily for us, everyone was able to get outside safe. As we headed towards the car, we heard a gunshot go off in saw Ten hit the ground on pain. "TEN!!!!" AJ and Violet yelled out at the same time as We all ran over to him to see if he was OK. As we looked we saw him, He had a huge sized bullet hole right through his chest with blood pouring out of it. I'm afraid there was no way we could save him. "Ten, listen to me alright. Your going to be OK. You're going to be OK." Violet tried picking him up, but Ten refused to stand. "I am... I'm not gonna make it."Ten said as we all started to cry over the death of this child. "Don't say that, OK? You're going to live. I promise you." Violet tried to reassure him, but Ten knew his time was up. "Please, just do it already. I don't want to be a monster. I don't want to turn into a monster." Ten begged us as we all knew that we had no other choice.
"So... Who's going to do it?" Louis asked as everyone just looked at each other. "I'll do it. He's like my little brother, it has to be me." Violet said as we all nodded in sadness. Violet then took out her gun and pointed to the little kids head. "I am... I'm so sorry, Ten. I'll miss you." Violet said bawling her eyes out. "I'll miss you too. I'll miss all of you." The boys said until Violet finally pulled the trigger. BANG!!! And just like that, Ten and my new home we're completely gone!!